1.27.0 Will OnLineVideos come back with working channels ? (1 Viewer)

Pastill

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
Country flag
I've notised that more and more channels are not working in OnLineVideos. For me it made the service useless sometime ago.
It's a pitty since OnLineVideos was/is one of the cornerstone in Media Portal. And that means that MediaPortal now is not my prefered choise.
My only choise was to move to Kodi. And that was, in my opinion, to downgrade in user experience in different ways.

Will there be some kind of work being done to make a better situation or will it be on the same low level in future ?
If not, I have a suggestion:
Can anyone develop an addon for Kodi's streaming service Retrospect in the same way that someone have made an addon to Kodi for MediaPortals TV-server ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic. However, i think, this posting is a bit different from most of the other postings: Here is my scenario: Mediaportal is running at my home for several years now and without any problems. It's a great...
Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
I think, for start a pull request would be also good :)
I think, for start a pull request would be also good :)
I've been testing changes I made to MP2's TvEngine that allows the user to have more control on how the three series schedule types...
Replies
Views
Hi :) meanwhile I did some more trials and find also a workaround. I checked the behavior down to Version V1.12. It is all the same issue and it is full reproducable. So no issue with V1.15 only. The tickmark "Grab EPG only for channels on the same Transponder" has no Impact for B2C2 Cards like the Skystar S2 with WDM Drivers...
Hi :) meanwhile I did some more trials and find also a workaround. I checked the behavior down to Version V1.12. It is all the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.15.0 Description Hi, I'm using the Technisat Skystar S2 card in my System, which worked fine using MP1.14...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom