1.27.0 Will OnLineVideos come back with working channels ? (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just gave ZDF Live (High) a quick try on my HTPC (MP1.29) and it worked fine as did 3 Sat, and Arte (Did not try the rest, ARD Mediatek, Das Erste Live is also working at 1920 x 1280.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, wonder why the ZDF channels don't work here :oops:
    UrlSplitter as well as latest LAV are installed and configured correctly :confused:

I am using the moded OV that has the option to enable or disable the use of the MPUrlSourceSplitter and it is disabled! Maybe that is the difference?

See here for further info, working version is several posts down!:)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This still annoys me that MPUrlSourceSplitter isn't able to handle those streams...
    I really like (and sometimes need) the extra functionality that MPUrlSourceSplitter offers, and the current code is too complicated (at least for me) to work where exactly the problem is and peek at LAV to see how it's handled overthere...
    In fact I have some tvstreams that suffer from it too, and tried to make it so that the choice of splitter can be a per-site one, but that sure is complicated to do that nicely.... maybe when I'm really frustrated and motivated...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    you can check the onlinevideos.log, they are present there.
    but be aware that tvserver's iptv also uses mpurlsourcesplitter (or its predecessor) and has the same issues as onlinevideos when used

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @doskabouter First I deactivated the MPURLSource Splitter plugin in TV Server.
    Added the respective URLs from OnlineVideos log to TV Server IPTV card(s).
    All the URLs from ARD Mediathek Live work, all the URLs from ZDF Mediathek Live do not work.
    BTW: I added in total 4 IPTV cards to TV Server, but it seems TVServer uses only one card: When watching a program and start to record another, the watched program is turned off with message that there are not enough free IPTV cards - so I think there is work to do in TVServer ;)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Depends a bit on what "doesn't work" means exactly but that zdf suffer from the same issues as in onlinevideos was to be expected since MPUrlSourceSplitter (and its predecessor MPIPTVfilter) is the cause of this issue.
    And as for multiple tuners: sure you assigned those channels to all tuners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom