Windwos XP forgetting EnergieOptions :( (1 Viewer)

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I believe this is the same that happens when installing Linksys WiFi-drivers.

Solutions for this:
    Workaround:
    TweakUI - autologon

Fix: (for Linksys!!!)
    - install driver
    - copy driver folder
    - uninstall
    - install driver. Search for driver in copied folder

macd

Portal Member
    December 28, 2006
    Maybe this will help ...

Automatic administrator logon:
    Start ->
    Run ->
    control userpasswords2 ->
    "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" check box ->
    Disable will make XP automatically logon to the Administrator account.

grtz.

sloty32

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok, found it in another thread, but for the ones finding this thread:

disable the ati hotkey service, that worked for me. read that it is a known bug.

running now 7.10 fine.

sloty

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    No not yet but hopefully this week / next weekend I will get to it fingers crossed
    No not yet but hopefully this week / next weekend I will get to it fingers crossed
    I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
    There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
    Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom