WIP: New FullHD Skin BackVision (1 Viewer)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Let me introduce you a new Skin for MediaPortal 1.3 and above. This Skin is called BackVision as it's based mainly on Catavolt's great PureVisionHD Skin and inspired by cul8ers beautiful Backdrop Skin which isn't developed any longer. So all credits goes to them. Thanks a lot for your great work, guys.

The main goal of his Skin is (aside my personal needs) to give you the functionality, speed and fluidness of PureVision HD combined with the beauty of Backdrop.

This Skin is fully working all the time as all missing Skin Files are available through PureVision. The Skin Files are compatible so if you miss a skin, you can use the one from PureVision without any restrictions aside the different look. This skin makes heavy use of LatestMediaHandler plugin features from latest version so be sure to update this plugin. To be fully working it needs DriveFreeSpace Plugin and WOLPowerManager Plugin displaying infos on lots of screens..Suported Plugins are the same as in PureVision...

I wanted to give you a In- GUI Basic Home Menu Editor with this skin, but this is delayed due to some heavy bugs in MP Skin Engine, which has to be fixed first. As soon as I had some more screens ready I will publish BackVision with a generic Basic Home Screen. And I will provide help by customising this to your personal needs... The editable Basic Home will be available as soon as those bugs are fixed.

Now some Screenshots to show how it looks like:
    Some Basic Home Screen views. Nearly every button has a specific background attached to it, lots of them with background- slideshows...
    Screen-1.jpg

Screen-2.jpg

Screen-3.jpg

Screen-4.jpg

Screen-5.jpg

Screen-6.jpg

Screen-7.jpg

screen-20-jpg.120219

Screen-8.jpg

So for this the Basic Home isn't that boring, I hope

That's how the classic Home screen looks like:
    screen-21-jpg.120361

screen-22-jpg.120362

The TV section is ready also:
    screen-15-jpg.120078

The EPG without genre colours:
    screen-16-jpg.120079

And with genre colours:
    Screen-9.jpg

Recordings:
    screen-17-jpg.120080

Schedules:
    screen-18-jpg.120081

Search:
    screen-19-jpg.120082

Next skin files to work on are MyVideos TVSeries and Moving Pictures, stay tuned...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Yea, Pink Floyd is so famous that everyone recognise this as something music related... ;)
    "Dark Side Of The Moon" is still the most sold record ever? It was for more than 20 years, but lately I'm not so deep into this scene any more so I'm not sure...

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Thanks.
    Markets' order within the table is based on the number of compact discs sold in each market
    As this only counts CDs it's not the number of all sales that includes Vinyl, Audio Cassette, CD, DVD,... And I know, Dark Side was sold on Vinyl over 20 Million times already before the first CD hit the market.. Probably Thriller has overtaken in total, but with AC/DC I 'm not sure.

Didn't matter at all, if it's first, second or third, it's very famous for sure... I have bought Dark Side Of The Moon tree times in my life, on Vinyl, on CD and later on DTS DVD. Thriller and Back in Black I only bought once (on CD)...

olli14

Portal Pro
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Lehmden,
    looks great. When I change to 1.3 Beta this skin probably will be my favorite. btw: does your skin show the daily movie highlights (from the clickfinder program guide) as overlay on the homescreen.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Lehmden,
    looks great. When I change to 1.3 Beta this skin probably will be my favorite. btw: does your skin show the daily movie highlights (from the clickfinder program guide) as overlay on the homescreen.
    Hi.
    As I'm not using Clickfinder I don't know this feature. But it can be build in some way, if someone helps me with testing...
    BTW, 1.3 Beta will be replaced by 1.3 RC soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom