Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    A first screenshot from the real working skin, no mockup! The basics are done, great.
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Any chance to see a music view screenshot? ;)
    Sure, I could upload one. But there won't be much to see. It will look like the movie one with audio cover. As the MIA rework is still not available the details for audio are untouched. Also the grouping is not yet implemented, so the typical grouping by album artist is not yet possible. Osre needs to adjust and review the code a bit.

JackTramiel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 22, 2006
    Recklinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That was exactly i was curios about - grouped gridview. Strange to be more interested in skin creation progress then main mp2 development. Great work!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That was exactly i was curios about - grouped gridview. Strange to be more interested in skin creation progress then main mp2 development. Great work!
    It will be available soon, then I'll post a screenshot. The good thing is that grouping will be possible in all views with all parameters for which you can also apply sorting :)

Greetings to RE, my birth town though living abroad since 8 years.

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When you select a movie, will you reach to a screen with fanart and all the movie details as actors, audio and subtitle information and a play button as in WMC with mymovies plugin? I'd like this much more than the currently playing screen. Would be great, if you can remove the cp screen.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When you select a movie, will you reach to a screen with fanart and all the movie details as actors, audio and subtitle information and a play button as in WMC with mymovies plugin? I'd like this much more than the currently playing screen. Would be great, if you can remove the cp screen.
    Yes, this is how I want to realize it. But it'll be optional by a setting "Play Media Items directly". When setting this MI's will play immediately.
    The CP screen is also not necessary from my point of view. But I'm not sure, if I can skip it within a skin due to defined structures in MP2, that can perhaps not be broken up.

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Looks really nice. Great work by you!

I've never used WMC in the past but this minimal style starts being appealing.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Finally I'm feeding you with new information :):D
    The progress slowed down a bit, but anyhow it's going very well.

• Meanwhile I implemented FanArt Support! I think thats a good information for many. And the next good info just behind: It's optional, so you can de-/activate FanArt support in skin settings in future. Skin settings, in which you can configure the visual main parts, are not yet implemented, but it's a planned work package!
    • The ListView, which was also not shown yet is also almost finalized. The layout of the screen is different to use the space efficiently and allow easy navigation. In Listviews you won't have the TopMenu, but a new SideMenu (right side, indicated by arrow), that is nicely sliding out, when navigation to the right. when you navigate back to the left side, it slides back smoothly (see screenshot)
    Here some brand new screenshots :cool::
    2_Movies_Grid_Fanart2.jpg Movies_List.jpg Movies_List_Menu.jpg
    Series_List.jpg Series_List_2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom