WorldWeather Lite (1 Viewer)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    EDIT: I redid the images a little better as I forgot to add sunrays in the corner

Kui

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2010
    Alajärvi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hello everyone,

Im not sure is this correct place to post this, but I have Finnish translation for WW lite V.0.3.2.

If you can add it on next release etc. :)

Thanks,
    Kui

Attachments

• strings_fi.xml
      8.8 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    after multiple releases and enhancements of WorldWeather Lite as our upcoming weather plugin we want to collect the final user experiences, any information about problems that still exist or wishes for future versions.
    For this we need your feedback, so please post your comments in a timely manner. Thank you very much for your support.

Regards, Micropolis

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I have a minor issue I am still trying to sort out before reporting:
    After I reinstall either MP or WWL, if I do not open config first, then no weather data is shown in GUI
    Sometimes I can correct this by selecting a location in GUI. Sometimes I have to open configuration and save it first.

After upgrading to MP 1.3.0 RC I had to install WWL 0.4.0 . I could not get 0.3.1 to display weather data for any provider, or location, although the window opened and displayed the labels etc in DefaultWide. All my locations displayed correctly in the Select Location dialog window. No error messages that I could find in any logs. As soon as I installed 0..4.0 all was fine.

I just haven't had the time to try and reproduce the issue and identify exactly when it occurs. So I am only mentioning so see if anyone else has experienced the same issue. I don't think I have provided enough info for you to solve anything yet Micropolis, but I will try.

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Micropolis,
    Important: the installer file/mpe1 version can be found in our plugin repository (see here).
    Unfortunately the link and respective download is not an mpe1 but just an xml. I am also uncertain what to do with zip download files in posting #1. Can you give me some advice please?

Regards, HTPC-Sourcer

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    ... Unfortunately the link and respective download is not an mpe1 but just an xml. I am also uncertain what to do with zip download files in posting #1...
    I'm not sure, where the problem is located. By default, you have 3 ways to install the plugin:
    1. open this link, press the big download button and download the mpe1 file (in case the browser rename it to .zip, please rename it after a successful download to .mpe1 manually)
    2. install the plugin manually, the installation steps can be found in the attached manual (the appropriate file and manual can be found at the first post of this thread)
    3. use the MPE1 plugin manager

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    today I've uploaded the last release candidate version of WorldWeather Lite, the final version can be published in the coming days.
    In the result of missing feedback to my post here it must be assumed, that all bugs are fixed and the plugin works as expected.

Cheers, Micropolis

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Is it possible to add the phase of the moon? ie:
    #WorldWeather.MoonPhaseText
    #WorldWeather.MoonPhaseImage
    Well, quite a silly question, is it possible to show the current weather at night in the form of icons of the current phase of the moon? It would also be interesting to expand the options icons sunrise, sunset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom