WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (9 Viewers)

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Capture.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNGCapture5.PNGCapture6.PNGCapture7.PNGCapture8.PNG
    can someone please tell me why i can not see any images (satelite, uv, humidity, etc.) or the sunclock?
    mepo version 1.2.1 / world weather 0.6.0
    need more infos?

I have the same problem...no images!?

This could be a skin issue. Do you have this problem with all skins?

I've managed to solve the "no image" problem by entering my own sites in the config rather than the defaults. However, now I have superimposed images when using Black Glass Nova HD. Images and log files attached.

After changing the skin to Maya HD I have an image layout problem. Images attached.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dncv

Portal Member
    February 1, 2007
    Maia
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi guys,
    If someone need the translation for Portuguese (from portugal) you can find it here.

bye.

Attachments

• strings_pt.xml
      12.5 KB
    Last edited:

Henric-a

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would you all pls. re-configure WorldWeather?
    It was already posted that re-configuring solves that problem ;)
    What is ment with reconfigure. I've just tried the following. I uninstalled the plugin within the extension installer, then reinstalled it with the mpe file from the reposetory.Nonetheless some configuration like the provider key and the following optins in the settings tab are still set, so i dont believe in an complete uninstallation. I deleted the profile on the profile tab and created a new one. Nothing of this worked for me, link new the url for a satelite image. In Mepo i can see the image when i change the viev to anything else but the first option, in german its called "Flache ansicht ". In Filmstrip and Coverflow view i can see the pics.

So please describe what is ment with reconfiguring or tell me the thread/side where the prob was described.

Thanks a lot
    Henric

Edit: additional question. Is it normal that i dont have any url presets in the images tab under those several image sections like satelite, temperature ans so on. In the documaentation it looks like there are some presets and in my mind i guess in the older version there was?

Last edited:

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Would you all pls. re-configure WorldWeather?
    It was already posted that re-configuring solves that problem ;)

I'm also confused about what is meant by "reconfigure"? I solved the "no image" problem by entering my own links into the plugin but had to enter the links directly into the xml file rather than just pasting in the config dialogue box. However, now I have super-imposed images when using Black Glass Nova HD and in Maya HD I have an image layout problem. Images uploaded in my previous post along with logs.

SUGGESTION (Constructive criticism): Is it not possible for plugins to to be listed with known compatible versions of skins as a prerequisite prior to release rather than users having to troll through pages of posts trying to find updated xml files or community mods that may or may not exist for each skin. I know that most skins list compatible plugins on their webpage but, in my experience, these lists cannot be relied upon as some plugins are regularly updated and make these lists redundant until they are also updated. Or am I missing some fundamental point somewhere? :confused:

Also, the config has two "save" boxes that also can be confusing, Is it possible to change one "save" to "exit" instead?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Has anyone read the documentation (pdf) that´s shipped with the plugin?
    I know that WW is a very complex plugin with all it´s features, so may be a look into the documentation would help?
    All your questions are answered there ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom