WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (5 Viewers)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I also didn't realise you could register for free api key either. Might try that out tomorrow :)

I'm sure you did this anyway but.. I used the wetter city code, not the google or yahoo ones.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
      Untitled.png
      50.6 KB
    Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there an error.log?
    Could you also upload your WorldWeather.xml from C:\ProgramData\MediaPortal\Team MediaPortal\
    Thanks!

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well I just tried world weather online and thats working too now :) register here http://www.worldweatheronline.com/register.aspx to get a code and stick it in the settings. Then I left the wetter city codes in both fields and just changed the City to 'Heanor, Derbyshire' (although I do have valid long and lat values too) and it just worked.. Maybe worth trying.[DOUBLEPOST=1346452812][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here you go...

Your PostCode is still showing in your xml as a postcode and not a repeat of wetters citycode..? Put GB0KE0845 as your city code AND your postcode, apply, save, try again?

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you!
    I don't see anything wrong with your profile. Maybe you can try to blank your CityPostalCode.
    I would have tried your city and profile myself but don't have access to MediaPortal at the moment. :(

Other cities (Rio de Janeiro) work?

+ you somewhere got an xml error:
    2012-08-31 23:20:20.523313 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: GUIWIndow.LoadInclude: Name cannot begin with the '<' character, hexadecimal value 0x3C. Line 6, position 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom