WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (9 Viewers)

hilfer

Portal Pro
November 3, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Ok I did the following:

Deleted everything related with WW.
Instaled again WW 0.6.0 from repository and copied the three dll's to the windows folder (followed the instructions above)

Now I can see the accuweather option.
Selected accuweather, the city , but when I go to MP I get the same error message.
The only diference instead of google weather on line it says:

"error loading weather condition from world weather on line "

!!!!!

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok I did the following:

Deleted everything related with WW.
    Instaled again WW 0.6.0 from repository and copied the three dll's to the windows folder (followed the instructions above)

Now I can see the accuweather option.
    Selected accuweather, the city , but when I go to MP I get the same error message.
    The only diference instead of google weather on line it says:

"error loading weather condition from world weather on line "

!!!!!

Configure AccuWeather as weather provider or create a free API key for WorldWeatherOnline if you want to use this provider. -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-v1-2-0-or-higher.102775/page-129#post-895192

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1.jpg

Select WorldWeatherOnline in provider key and enter your key.

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've added links to the BBC weather forecast within the "Browser Maps" section of the config but would like to view the video in fullscreen by default rather than having to manually click on the fullscreen icon on the video menu bar, partly because I cannot see my mouse icon on the screen and have to search around the screen blindly with my mouse until the fullscreen icon is highlighted. Aesthetically it would be better too as I do not need to see the whole webpage with all the other items. I have the "use mouse to browse" enabled in Browse The Web config. Also trying "Ctrl F" does not work.

For me, a nice addition to WW would be to have a few options within WW config specifically for playing web weather videos using the inbuilt video player rather than a browser as the player could play fullscreen by default.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
    smiley-happy096.gif

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture2.PNG

kjegibbons

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2011
    Surrey
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've added links to the BBC weather forecast within the "Browser Maps" section of the config but would like to view the video in fullscreen by default rather than having to manually click on the fullscreen icon on the video menu bar, partly because I cannot see my mouse icon on the screen and have to search around the screen blindly with my mouse until the fullscreen icon is highlighted. Aesthetically it would be better too as I do not need to see the whole webpage with all the other items. I have the "use mouse to browse" enabled in Browse The Web config. Also trying "Ctrl F" does not work.

For me, a nice addition to WW would be to have a few options within WW config specifically for playing web weather videos using the inbuilt video player rather than a browser as the player could play fullscreen by default.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
    smiley-happy096.gif

View attachment 110893View attachment 110894View attachment 110895

No help with this???
    smiley-confused013.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom