WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (6 Viewers)

marcopt

Portal Member
May 23, 2006
Pistoia
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Micropolis, i'm sorry but your plug-in not work good with skin TITAN.... i have download and install the latest version of your program (1.0.1) in the first post.
Thanks for your job.
Marco.

uxDesign

Portal Pro
December 10, 2011
near Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Mircropolis,
I have a problem displaying historic weather data on my HTPC with default wide skin. The graph is too small, the weather images seem to be in the right position. The screenshot was taken on 1920x1080. If I go to windowed mode the graph appears in a different size. I also have PC with default skin in 1200x1024 where it is also messed up. All other pages in WW work fine.

On HTPC I installed 1.0.0 and upgraded to 1.0.1 manually with no effect, on the PC I have 1.0.0 installed

Regards
uxDesign

Attachments

• historic.png
    historic.png
    317.9 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi uxDesign,
... I have a problem displaying historic weather data on my HTPC with default wide skin. The graph is too small, the weather images seem to be in the right position. The screenshot was taken on 1920x1080. If I go to windowed mode the graph appears in a different size. I also have PC with default skin in 1200x1024 where it is also messed up...
sorry for my late reply.
The history graph is a simple image file, which is created in realtime and displayed by a normal texture property. Accordingly, I suspect a skin file problem. Please take a look into the file WorldWeatherHistoryCondition.xml, search for "#WorldWeather.HistoryYearTemperatureChart" and change positions of X and Y to your personal needs. I will check the skin files simultaneously, adapted skin files can be published with a furure release.

Cheers, Micropolis

Last edited:

TOPOSPELEO

Portal Pro
August 11, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hello Micropolis, everything was going perfectly until it does a couple of days I observed that it could not see the TV, neither I can accede to world weather, do not know if it has been after WW's last updates to 1.0.1.0 and / or HTPC INFO to 1.5.6.0, the topic is that HTPC INFO me works correctly but WW stopped working as well as the TV.
On having executed HTPC INFO DIAGNOSTIC TOOL, in the phase 3 it breaks, I use Speed Fan, and the HTPC INFO works correctly showing the information... I try to verify the functioning of the TV SERVER and it does not work, for it I understand that I do not see the TV.
I have checked the bookshops and do not find the possible failure, enclosure I you send the folders where I believe that they must be in order that you try to detect the possible mistake that generates this failure. Certainly, WW does not work either, is more, contributes a mistake in the configuration that also I attach.
To seeing if you can throw a hand, because after having everything working it has returned to spoil after the last updates and I am not also capable of returning backward.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• ERRO MEDIAPORTAL TV SERVER.PNG
    ERRO MEDIAPORTAL TV SERVER.PNG
    12.2 KB
  • ERROR HTPC INFO DIAGNOSTIC TOOL.PNG
    ERROR HTPC INFO DIAGNOSTIC TOOL.PNG
    58.4 KB
  • ERROR WW.PNG
    ERROR WW.PNG
    29.3 KB
  • ERROR HTPC INFO DIAGNOSTIC TOOL.txt
    7 KB
  • ERROR WW.txt
    31.7 KB
Last edited:

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello TOPOSPELEO,
sorry for my late reply.

... everything was going perfectly until it does a couple of days I observed that it could not see the TV ...
Please specify, if you can't see TV inside MediaPortal or appropriate TV information inside HTPCInfo. Your post gives me not a clear answer.

... neither I can accede to world weather ...
If I take a look to your screenshots, WorldWeather could not find the routine GetTimezoneSpan(). This routine exists since more than a year and wasn't change during my last update cycles. I'm not able to see the root cause, because of this I suggest the re-installation of WorldWeather.

... On having executed HTPC INFO DIAGNOSTIC TOOL, in the phase 3 it breaks, I use Speed Fan, and the HTPC INFO works correctly showing the information... I try to verify the functioning of the TV SERVER and it does not work, for it I understand that I do not see the TV...
Your directory structure shows me different versions of HTPCInfo.dll and HTPCInfo.Core.dll. Please cleanup the old versions and try again.

One important hint, but please do not misunderstand: post your error reports in the appropriate plugin thread only, do not merge different issues/problems and attach MediaPortal log files, otherwise reading and answering is very confusing.

@WorldWeather users: In case you can't see zodiac related information correctly, please download and install latest nightly build.

Merry christmas and thanks for understanding, Micropolis

Last edited:

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Micropolis,
    Merry Xmas, and thanks for the early xmas present! Since updating to 1.0.0 and subsequently to 1.0.1, I occasionally get a popup on starting (or resuming) MP saying "unable to get data from Yr.no". I am not aware of needing any data from yr.no, other than this graphic for Amsterdam (which works fine in a browser). I didn't find anything suspicious in the configuration xml file (attached). Should I be looking somewhere else?

Attachments

• WorldWeather.xml
      83.7 KB

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    if you should have read this post from @Paranoid Delusion, I'm working on a new inbuilt weather plugin.
    This version is based on the core of World Weather and share essential functions and configuration settings. Accordingly, it is necessary to synchronize both versions. The first step into this direction is the nightly build version 1.0.2, which can be found at the first post. If you want to use this version, it is required to update the configuration settings for your preferred weather provider. All other settings, provider keys and location definitions are not affected.

@rsbrux: please give me some minutes to identify your issue, thanks for understanding.

Cheers, Micropolis

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Dear community,
    if you should have read this post from @Paranoid Delusion, I'm working on a new inbuilt weather plugin.
    This version is based on the core of World Weather and share essential functions and configuration settings. Accordingly, it is necessary to synchronize both versions. The first step into this direction is the nightly build version 1.0.2, which can be found at the first post. If you want to use this version, it is required to update the configuration settings for your preferred weather provider. All other settings, provider keys and location definitions are not affected.

@rsbrux: please give me some minutes to identify your issue, thanks for understanding.

Cheers, Micropolis
    No rush, your new assignment is far more important. Meanwhile I have the pop-ups for wetter.com as well, so I suspect it's just a timing problem. I am increasing the waits and timeouts in "Expert Settings" from 30 to 60 seconds to see if that helps.

Attachments

• WorldWeatherConfigWithNewTimings.png
      WorldWeatherConfigWithNewTimings.png
      1.2 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom