WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Micropolis

Thank you for your help, as the voting showed over 2/3rd's of people wanted weather information as standard.

With your expertise, we think think this can be done in such a manner, it will always give users options "to make this future proof" as anything can be in this day and age.

Best Regards

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear community,
    the next (and hopefully the last) consolidation step to synchronize WorldWeather and our new upcoming inbuilt weather plugin has been finished.
    Attached at the first post you can find the newest nightly build. Due to changes for the default weather provider it is required again to check/update the configuration settings for your preferred weather provider (Foreca and Yahoo has swapped the places). Additionally this release contains very small language file changes, it is recommended to overwrite older versions.

Cheers, Micropolis

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.

Maybe I missed anything obious but I'm not able to get this plugin to work.
    When trying to save the configuration via MPConfig I always get an expection:

System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Int32 Micropolis.MPCore.CoreHandler.GetTimezoneSpan(System.String)".

Just verified the Micropolis.MPCore plugin is installed and hser version 1.0.0.

Cheers.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi grubi,
    for me it seems, the library Micropolis.MPCore.dll is too old (whatever the reason was).
    To fix this problem quickly, please download all required files to run WorldWeather from here, extract the archive and replace Micropolis.MPCore.dll manually.

Cheers, Micropolis

NightOwl69

Portal Member
    September 4, 2007
    I just updated StreamedMP to the latest version. Since then every time MP launches and everytime World Weather refreshes its data (set at 30 minutes) I get the following popup error message:

Invalid or empty provider key specified.

I've checked I'm running the latest version of WorldWeather (1.0.1.0) and the latest version of this skin (StreamedMP-1.7.8.3202).

My config for WorldWeather is to use AccuWeather which doesn't require a key and It's actually retrieving the weather details.
    See attached for pic for all my WorldWeather Settings.

Wondering if you have any tips on how to solve the problem?

Attachments

• WorldWeatherConfig.jpg
      WorldWeatherConfig.jpg
      101.8 KB

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just updated StreamedMP to the latest version. Since then every time MP launches and everytime World Weather refreshes its data (set at 30 minutes) I get the following popup error message:

Invalid or empty provider key specified.

Same here on same config.
    No sure but it seems that the message dissappeared here after removing the checkbox for retrieving historial data in the ww config.[DOUBLEPOST=1356699619][/DOUBLEPOST]@NightOwl69:

Did you get StreamdMP to work flawlessly with latest version?
    Here sattelite images and holiday calendar are broken.

Cheers.

NightOwl69

Portal Member
    September 4, 2007
    Same here on same config.
    No sure but it seems that the message dissappeared here after removing the checkbox for retrieving historial data in the ww config.

@NightOwl69:

Did you get StreamdMP to work flawlessly with latest version?
    Here sattelite images and holiday calendar are broken.

@grubi:

Thanks for the tip. Turning of historical data check box in in ww config solved the problem for me.

I haven't configured satelite images or the holiday calendar so I can't comment. If you've got a config you'd like me to try let me know the details and I'll see what happens on my setup.

tobi_chiara

Portal Pro
    December 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there a release date planned for Titan files of this wonderful "must have" ;) plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom