WorldWeather plugin v1.10.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (6 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i set up my new client, but i miss some links for in the config. (First Screen)
    In the second screen, an older client here are many links for images.

What's wrong or do i need more ?

Attachments

• Screenshot (61).png
      Screenshot (61).png
      939.4 KB
    • Screenshot (62).png
      Screenshot (62).png
      778.4 KB

Krimskrams34

Portal Pro
    July 2, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Micropolis,

I greatly appreciate your plugins, most of all world weather, which I use frequently in its various aspects especially in Pure Vision, one of my favorite skins. Unfortunately the connection to Yr.No. has been broken for months now and so since then no data for hourly conditions were available. I would be very happy if you could fix this problem to restore the missing hourly and graphical view.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.;)

helsten2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi Micropolis,

I greatly appreciate your plugins, most of all world weather, which I use frequently in its various aspects especially in Pure Vision, one of my favorite skins. Unfortunately the connection to Yr.No. has been broken for months now and so since then no data for hourly conditions were available. I would be very happy if you could fix this problem to restore the missing hourly and graphical view.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.;)

Me too!! :)

EDIT:
    Now I use the following workaround:
    "Show Media" in the weather menu. Here I have added several pictures. One is the Detailed hourly forecast from Yr.
    yr.jpg

Last edited:

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Just had to reinstall MP and all the images for the 'Show Media' thing are broken (they don't work in the browser either). I mean the links to Temperature, Pollen, Satellite etc...
    Anyone got any links for UK weather map images?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I seem dumb. :(:whistle::coffee:
    How to configure this plugin to work? I only have the current weather, well, the forecast for a couple of days. How to get historical data, how to get the keys to all providers. Or there is a source code to add data for the MSN provider. :cry::censored::cautious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom