TV Karte 1 Treiber:
TV Karte 2:
TV Karte 2 Treiber:

MediaPortal Version:0.2.20
MediaPortal SVN Version:-
Windows Version (Service Pack):xpprof. sp2
Installierte SystemTools (Optimierungs Tools,ect.):keine
Änderungen an Windows/Bios?:keine
seit ca 1 woche bleibt mediaportal beim aufruf von wwitv hängen.hat vielleicht schon einer ne lösung? danke​

misterd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 4, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo,
    und willkommen im Forum.

Das Problem wurde schon im englischen Forum berichtet, doch hat sich der Entwickler des Plugins noch nicht dazu geäußert. Ich vermute mal, dass etwas an der Seite verändert wurde, wodurch es nicht mehr funktioniert.

Gruß
    MisterD

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    i just uploaded today a new zip file at the plugin section ( i hope they publish it soon ). It is the same one as i published on 03-02-2007 with the difference there is an extra folder in the zip with an svn version. So if you do not have problems with the one published on 03-02-2007 you must not download it. But if you have problems use the wwitvplugin.dll in the svn version folder. Changes in the svn mediaportal version were causing all the trouble. So i hope it works and enjoy the plugin.

ulkinator

Portal Member
    January 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks .its a great work.but i have some problems with motortv and skreemtv.on motortv i have only sound and skreemtv dont work.is the same configuration.no svn.giga is stuttering.

Hawk_PF

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2007
    Pforzheim
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo Leutz,

habe mir heute mal das wwiTV installiert (Version vom 24.04.2007) und es passiert NIX..........

Keine Aktualisierung, keine Anzeige .............. rein garnix. Habe auch mal ne halbe Stunde gewartet wegen einer evtl. länger dauernden Aktualisierung. Fehlanzeige, es passiert weniger als nix :confused:

Hat jemand das PlugIn installiert und wenn ja funzt das ?? Ich würde es gerne nutzen um meine Möglichkeiten zu erweitern aber ich kriegs nicht gebacken.

Viele Grüße vom Nordlicht aus Pforzheim
    Frank:D

Hawk_PF

Portal Pro
    May 22, 2007
    Pforzheim
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Schöne Pfingsten allerseits......

diskeeper: funktioniert leider nicht. Habe den Bass-Player überhaupt nicht in Benutzung

Gibts noch nen anderen Hacken an der Sache ??

Viele Grüße vomNordlicht aus Pforzheim
    Frank

Globoxrocks

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2006
    wwitv

first of all which versions do you have do you see countries?. The stable version of mediaportal or the svn version. In the downloaded plugin zip there is a normal version ( for stable ) and one in the svn folder for the svn version of mediaportal.

there was a little problem with one of the latest svn build s of mediaportal. So this could also be the problem but this has been fixed, search for the wwitv topic. If you have qustions i would also ask them there because most people look at that topic concerning wwitv.

When you are in mediapotal and start for the first time the wwitv plugin, you have to choose refresh. At that moment he gets the channeldata. After that you should see data when you choose countries or something else. How fast getting ( refresh ) depends on your pc. But i have an old one and it takes about 20 second on my other pc 4 seconds. But you shoulds see an indicator during this process.

But also llok at the wwitv topic. Cause more people can help you there.

diskeeper

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    du musst eigentlich nur darauf achten die richtige version ( Stable Release 0.2.2.0 / SVN ) in den pluginordner zu kopieren
    und es laufen nur die .asx-streams.

sonst weiß ich auch nichts, jedenfalls läuft's bei mir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom