X-Factor 2 (1 Viewer)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hi,

could you (if you have the time) create a mockup of how you would like it to look like?

cheers
    cul8er

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm quite impressed by this! I really do love bright skins as they tend to make TV's look better. Currently using StreamedMP on the main HTPC, but I will deffinately switch over to this when its finished (or at least contains access to all the plugins I use!). Suggestion though, it is possible to increase the number of channels in the TV Guide? I am used to 12 or 16 and find 8 a little low... Is there anyway?

Thanks,

Chris

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Well, I'm pretty damn tired and can hardly keep my eyes open, but here's a very rough mockup with how I propose the elements could fill out the space.

1. Use FanArt instead of Artist thumb (for greater reliability as thumb scraping is still very much hit and miss, at least for me)
    2. Put the Artist name and quick info like Born, Genre etc under the artist picture
    3. Put the bio on the right side as that's where our eyes go when we see a layout and because it has the most vertical space

rough.jpg

Now I'm going to bed.
    Emph

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hello.

Is it possible to make the thumnails under my videos less transparent, and is there a way to make them in landscape mode instead of portrait? Like the thums in youtube under online videos?

Also, how do I change the pictures under basic home (using myvideos to display my music videos so would like to have another picture :) )

I simply love your skins Cul8er!

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I gave the pre a quick spin today on my laptop (no plugins installed). First impression is good. I like the quick response and flow on the home menu. Just a little question: Why isn't the focused item on basic home centred? Wouldn't it look better or is it a thought behind the right placement?

StealthDefender

Portal Member
    January 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Amazing work, would see a near Realease, maybe this year?!?
    Go ahead with this wonderful, clear style looks pretty good.
    Hope Performance is also snappy.
    Greetz Stealth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom