X-Factor Test Release (R570) - Update 2010-03-10!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    cul8er
    I am on R576 now with the following feedback:
    1. When watching Moving Pictures movie, pressing i for OSD, got a misplaced divx logo visible above the mini OSD. When pressing up for full OSD, the other logo joins it in the correct place. So problem only in mini OSD.
    2. When in Moving Pictures Thumbnail view, would you consider changing it back to 3 rows? The large thumbnail view is already 2 rows, but I much prefer the old thumbnail 3 row view for when kids want to decide what they want to watch.
    3. In the Moving Pictures summary of a specific movie, I see the following logos: divx, SD, 4:3, mp3, stereo. When playing the movie and looking at the full expanded OSD, I see the following: 16:9 and divx.
    4. Also in expanded OSD, the reflection of the divx logo overlaps with the subtitles and bookmarks buttons.

kleinerflo

Portal Member
    January 25, 2009
    Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have yesterday installed the SVN R576.
    My first impression is very positive so far to speed on the scroll and the screen layout of the covers in Moving Pictures are very slow.

Also, I still had a few suggestions for some amendment.
    1. Basic Home images one could only through the submenus by pressing to open up or down, or up or down through the submenus as picture show (movies picture comes up then press, for example a DVD image)
    2. Could you add an option in the settings to the OSD appear immediately and not only when pressing the up key
    3. Could you show osd on TV a few more information, such as whether a different audio track, subtitles are available and much of the timeshift we have already shown film. Signal strength and quality. That all of the information as an OSD would Digitla Receiver

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    cul8er
    I am on R576 now with the following feedback:
    1. When watching Moving Pictures movie, pressing i for OSD, got a misplaced divx logo visible above the mini OSD. When pressing up for full OSD, the other logo joins it in the correct place. So problem only in mini OSD.
    2. When in Moving Pictures Thumbnail view, would you consider changing it back to 3 rows? The large thumbnail view is already 2 rows, but I much prefer the old thumbnail 3 row view for when kids want to decide what they want to watch.
    3. In the Moving Pictures summary of a specific movie, I see the following logos: divx, SD, 4:3, mp3, stereo. When playing the movie and looking at the full expanded OSD, I see the following: 16:9 and divx.
    4. Also in expanded OSD, the reflection of the divx logo overlaps with the subtitles and bookmarks buttons.

Testing R580 now. Thanks ;)

1. Fixed
    2. ...
    3. movie detail: divx, SD, 4:3, mp3, stereo. OSD: divx, SD, 16:9, stereo. In other words, 16:9 is wrong and mp3 s missing.
    4. No reflection - looking good

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you to everyone that helped testing. I will now close this thread as I will release this version very soon;)

best regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom