X-Fi setup parameters (1 Viewer)

chris33f

Portal Pro
September 22, 2007
Home Country
France France
Hi,
I have an X-Fi Music and I would like to know, if you have an X-Fi too, what are your optimal parameters to get the best possible sound...
Thanks

chris33f

Portal Pro
September 22, 2007
Home Country
France France
If it helps you need to update the driver to the last one (2.18.0004 ) </Title> <meta name="CREAF.dateCreated" content="9/19/2008 5:57:59 PM" /> <meta name="CREAF.renderNode" content="203.211.142.195" /> <meta name="CREAF.clientNode" content="89.163.148.125" /> <meta name="CREAF.lcsSetting" content="4_33_61" /> <meta na
I used to have 2.15.0006 but I couldn't enable entertainment mode and digital output...

I have removed all special effects, since I think the sound is ok for any genre of music and movies

BTW, I don't know if there is any tweaking tool for the X-Fi, since I couldn't find any....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of MPTagThat 2. the next update can have a silent version, if you are still interested.
Update: I was looking up now the NSIS installer. Seems that i can make it to install silently. Just published a first version of...
Hi all, Hello @hwahrmann, I have a question to the installation of MPTagThat (3.18 /MPTagThat 2 beta). Can someone tell me from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom