X10-remote - experiencing "double-clicks" (2 Viewers)

Tisse

Portal Member
August 30, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I used the last SVN for 2.1.0 release and I do have some problems, the double-click is gone but after a few suspend and resume the remote stop to work at all. Can't really verify that it is a problem yet (only happened once or twice). Now I have installed the 2.2.0 release and will test if I can reproduce the problem, will return when I know more.

wimpies

Portal Member
October 2, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Since yesterday i 'm using 0.2.2.0 and till now i don't have double-clicks any more. Cross your fingers

diehard2

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2006
    Chicago
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi Tisse, I've suspended and resumed 20 times from the latest svn without problem. Could you uninstall your current driver and install the one from snapstream and see if that fixes it. instructions for uninstalling are a couple of pages back.

wimpies

Portal Member
    October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Sorry, i'm using 0.2.2.0 with svn (12-25-2006--01-35-Rev12369).
    I don't know if it is the temporary fix (with 150 delay) or the final one. But the result (for me) is ok. After standy i don't have "double clicks" anymore.

Tisse

Portal Member
    August 30, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi diehard2, I will do so. Which version do you want me to try? Latest svn of 0.2.1.0 or 0.2.2.0?

Tisse

Portal Member
    August 30, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Now I reinstalled the x10net.dll according to your post earlier and updated to the latest svn - 12376 (0.2.2.0). And now everything works! Great job diehard2! I must have done something wrong earlier, sorry about that.

I have tested the context-menu, standby-restart a few times and everything that I had a problem with earlier now works!

diehard2

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2006
    Chicago
    Home Country
    The latest svn will have the true fix. I'll give this a couple of more days and then have this moved to the fixed bugs if nothing else comes up.

~Steve

JayDee

Portal Member
    January 5, 2007
    Are there any news about the double klick problem?

diehard2

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2006
    Chicago
    Home Country
    This has been fixed in the latest svn. If you are still having the problem, follow the directions in this thread to install the driver the correct way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom