Xface Skin Version 1.6 ready for download 09.06.2008 (3 Viewers)

o_nix

Portal Member
June 1, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
It is this driver I have installed ..
tried another more recently released in August

Map is defined as bda but nothing is ...

No results ... therefore run ProgDVB

You need to edit the skin

5Hundred

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
No mate, rather than butchering a skin I think you need to sort our why your card is not picking up channels within MP. If it has a BDA driver then the TV server should work with it. I would recommend you start a new thread seeking advice on how to get this card working within MP. That is ultimately a far better goal than what you are currently trying to achieve.

In the meantime before you start that new thread think about and then post the following.

What version of MP are you using?

Does the card appear within TV server ? And if so what is it called by Mediaportal?

Can you scan for channels with the card?

Can you preview channels?

What error logs are generated by the TV server.

slinkybob

Portal Member
December 14, 2007
tv series

Okay its probably just me but when i'm in basichome tv series comes up in lower case and i cant find where to change it.... everything else is fine.... any help would be greatly appreciated...

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    First off, thank you for this great skin. There is no doubt this skin has the most popularity in my house and will be used well into the future.

With that being said, are there plans for the skin to be rebuilt using the new/changed skinengine? After loading the newest SVN I get a message that the skin is no longer supported. The skin works great, I just get a message when loading.

Also, is there a way for me to create a home icon for Moving Pictures? What should I name it?

:D again for the great skin!!!!

ninor

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Hello! I just started using MediaPortal and installed this skin and I am absolutely loving it! Thank you so much for making such a great skin.

I do have one problem with it and I am sure it's an easy fix... when I am watching a movie.. I cannot click on the seek bar in order to go to a certain part of the movie. When I go with my mouse over the top section of the screen, the seek bar shows but when I go to click it, it dissappears :(

Is my resolution off or something? Please help

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    ninor, this feature is not supported by MediaPortal. In stead you can type 0105 to go 1 hour and 5 minutes into the movie, or use left and right keys multiple times to skip back and forth in varying step sizes.

ninor

Portal Member
    November 17, 2008
    Home Country
    ninor, this feature is not supported by MediaPortal. In stead you can type 0105 to go 1 hour and 5 minutes into the movie, or use left and right keys multiple times to skip back and forth in varying step sizes.

Thank you for your reply. However, Are you sure that this feature is not supported by MP? I believe this worked in monochrome skin. Either way, thanks again for your reply.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys,

i have not forget you, with RC4 there will come a complete overworked version of Xface. :D
    I have not upload it yet, because to many changes was adding to mp and i have to include them to get a right working version.

But, it will be a big one ;)

Greetings Harley

Omen

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    You're a tease! at least provide us with a screenshot ;)

This is still the first skin I put on any htpc I build for anyone, personally I can't wait for the new version :D

Thanks Harley and keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom