Xface Skin Version 1.6 ready for download 09.06.2008 (2 Viewers)

dwoodzz

Portal Pro
May 2, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
:eek: Darker the better for me. Looks great on my 90" 1280x720 projector.

am also curious as to how you access the lower right icons on some of the screens.

I also agree about the item name text being grey on grey, however I am sure that was not done intentionaly

Any thoughts on adding imdb info to the list view in my videos like mirk just did in spinsafe, VERY nice.
that would be sweet.

Other than that, looks awesome, love it:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bobb25

Portal Pro
November 26, 2006
Durban
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
I agree, darker is better... nothing worse than staring at a huge LCD when its burning your retinas off from sheer brightness!

balder88

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Nice skin! The best one I've ever seen! I will definitely use this!
I've downloaded the new SVN, Now in the Movies section I can't see which movie I've selected.
If I mark a movie which is unseen, the text under it disappears. But if I select a watched movie, It will have the same color as the unmarked (blue).
And I would love to see support for My lyrics in the music section. So you don't have to go back to the main menu to select it.

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
really good work Harley. But i don't like the white zone at bottom, i could be nicer using another gray color. Also i agree with other posts, it's too dark for me; can u consider one version using other color scheme?

regards,

kalinium1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 10, 2007
    Tel Aviv
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi, I really love the skin, but I agree with patricon, the white stripe looks a bit out of context.
    thanks for creating the skin!

mpfrank

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2006
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Again my question:

What do I have to do/change to get the TV icon as foreground icon when starting MP in basichome screen?
    At the moment the picture icon is in foreground so I always have to choose the TV icon first to enter TV.

Anybody knows a solution?

Thanks
    mpFrank

patricon

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    You want TV as foreground, but may be another user wants Music as foreground, and may be other wants the Weather as foreground... solution? customizable basic home screen, allowing change/add shortcuts and also the order... how? choosing only two or three models for basic home screen in MP (rotating wheel, horizontal... vertical slider, etc). That way all skins will use one of those models only changing gfx and positions on screen... it shouldn't be difficult to implement... ;) just my two cents...

best regards,

DarkWader

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Again my question:

What do I have to do/change to get the TV icon as foreground icon when starting MP in basichome screen?
    At the moment the picture icon is in foreground so I always have to choose the TV icon first to enter TV.

Anybody knows a solution?

Thanks
    mpFrank
    Its skin related, and I believe its in references.xml. Not Sure...

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    change the withe zone at the bottom

I'd like to change the white zone at the bottom. I change the color in the backround.png, backround4.png and backround3.png. If I start MP again the white zone is still there.

Maybe one of you have an idee how to change it and which mistake I make?? :confused:

cu

DarkWader

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I'd like to change the white zone at the bottom. I change the color in the backround.png, backround4.png and backround3.png. If I start MP again the white zone is still there.

Maybe one of you have an idee how to change it and which mistake I make?? :confused:

cu
    You need to delete the xface folder within the cache folder, In mediaportal install directory.
    (C:\program files\team-mediaportal\mediaportal\cache\xface)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom