Xface Skin Version 1.6 ready for download 09.06.2008 (2 Viewers)

Tazman

Portal Pro
May 15, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Another suggestion for a change:

In filmstrip view when zooming the selected album/movie - don't get rid of the text underneath. Having it just disappear looks a little odd. Perhaps the text can be enlarged, change color, or be highlighted instead.

I second that. It's hard to see what's selected.

Another thing. When watching live tv and pressing "Live Tv" it jumps to tv guide the first time. If i press again it correctly jumps to live tv.

/Tazman

chrisonline

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 17, 2007
    Tirol/Wörgl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I get an error on the MyFilms Plugin.
    I must youse MyFilms to import my DVD Profiler Database.

How can i get the cool look with my DVD's from the standard Video Screen?

Is ther an MyFilms XML Screen of Xface out there?

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes, i like this comment:
    "wow, that is very slick! interesting to see if it's as easy to use as it is sexy"

Reply: YES IT IS!

DarkWader

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    How's it going Harley? I am waiting patiently for TV and OSD pages.. :)

And, I got myself a laptop. Now it's really easy to skin :D
    Sitting in coach with laptop on lap, editing the .xml's over network to HTPC, and looking @ the plasma and pressing a button on the remote to refresh pages.
    Can it be simpler? :)

The FLow

August 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When will the second release be finished? So the first bugs are gone.. I really love this skin, but it will be perfect if the small problems will be solved..

Next to that, great work Harley!!

ewiles

Portal Member
    November 6, 2006
    Silicon Valley
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Resized movie covers

Does anyone know why my movie covers get re-sized when I bring up the INFO on them? I noticed that when I bring up the movie details it gives my an enlarged thumbnail. But then when I return to filmstrip my original cover has also been replaced with the thumbnail version. When I check the folder.jpg file I see that it was modified and replaced with a much smaller version. Why is MP overwriting my covers?

DarkWader

Portal Pro
    October 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Does anyone know why my movie covers get re-sized when I bring up the INFO on them? I noticed that when I bring up the movie details it gives my an enlarged thumbnail. But then when I return to filmstrip my original cover has also been replaced with the thumbnail version. When I check the folder.jpg file I see that it was modified and replaced with a much smaller version. Why is MP overwriting my covers?

When you query the internet movie database (imdb), mediaportal downloads new coverart for your movies.
    This is done automatically by default. But I believe there is an option to turn downloading of coverart of.
    Check your movie settings tab in mediaportal settings.

ewiles

Portal Member
    November 6, 2006
    Silicon Valley
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Does anyone know why I have no reflections under my movies or music cover art? Reflections only appear under the icons at my home screen.

Seems like the dynamic reflection support in MP is broken in the current SVN, the icons in the home screen has inbuilt reflections in the png files...

Look in this thread for updates: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/reflections_and_zoom_animations_broken_svn-t26769.html?t=26769

Apparently this has been fixed in build 15723 or later, though I haven't tested it yet.

liamCardiff

March 2, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi All.

I love the look and idea of this skin and want to thank everyone working on it...however I don't seem to be able to get it working.

The skin looks odd when first loaded and the navigation seems odd. Also I don't seem to be able to move around the screens very well.

Is the download link the most recent one? Could someone zip up their working skin directory and post it here?

Thanks

Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom