Xface Skin Version 1.7 for MP 1.0 final relase 22.12.2008 (2 Viewers)

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Looking good!

Any chance you can take a look at getting it working for the MyFilms plugin?

Joker45

Portal Member
    May 20, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great Work. I love this Theme. :D

Is it possible for anyone to make some screenfiles for 4TheRecord?

I am a newbie in MP, so still I can´t do this by myself.

:sorry: for my bad english, but i try ;)

greetings

Joker

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I am also using 4TR.

I am attaching the skin files that I use. It was release in another skin (can't remember, maybe Aeon?). Lots of problems when using it in other skins like this, but at least is usable.

Would be great if Harley or someone with skin-experience can fix it up for Xface.

Attachments

• 4tr.zip
      30.6 KB

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    My Media portal crashes with My films v 4.7.9.a and Xface version 1.7 for me running the new Media Portal version1.

Can anyone fix the my films xml for Xface?

Regards

Kev

booba5185

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2007
    Hey guys, I'm updating or writing or changing or customizing, whatever you wanna call it. I've takin some icons from another skin and i updated them on basichome. Then i kinda stole the idea from aeon and have it circulating through background pictures on each individual menu. Works and looks great ( even tho the skin is currently at 1.78 GB lol) and i only have one final touchup to do...when you are in the different menus (music, videos, tv, etc. ) in the lower right is a "smaller version of basichome, with the TV, headphones, and so on...what XML file is that in? My new icons are a different size, and i was able to resize it in basichome, but now i need to resize it when it's the miniture version. I'd love to post the skin when I'm done, as long as the original author of the skin doesnt have any problems with it. That and it has copyrighted pictures as the backgrounds, so I'd prolly have to remove all the backgrounds, then post it? right? Either way, it's up to you guys if you want it or screenshots. If anyone could help me with the last little change i need to make it would make my day, so tell are you gonna make my day? lol thank guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom