Xface Skin Version 1.7 for MP 1.0 final relase 22.12.2008 (1 Viewer)

grishnbot

Portal Member
January 26, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
i know, it´s old school ..
but will there be any 4:3 Version of this skin for 1.0 Final ?
I often read Topics where people search for a 4:3 skin .. there are some good old 'normal' TV´s out there :D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I've started to skin Moving Pictures for XFace, based on the great Blue3Wide skin by Diggen, but I rarely use it, so I'm giving up on it for now. Someone else think it's worth it, feel free to continue. :D Harley himself, perhaps?

List view is working:
    QetSGVwCO.jpg

Details needs some polishing perhaps:
    lCwRwlFGC.jpg

The rest of the views aren't completely done yet. So if you only use list view (like me) this is a pretty good start to get that XFace look for this great plugin.

Emph

Attachments

• xface_moving_pictures_skin.zip
      30.7 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    awesome work Emph, i'm using it already :D

Thanks. Seeing that Harley has added support for Moving Pictures for Blue3Wide, I think we can expect a proper set of .xml's for XFace from him as well. At least my fingers are crossed. :D

Emph

xsillian

Portal Member
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    is there anybody who has the ButtonNF for my_news (or the whole set) it isn't in my skin dir. don't know where it went (maybe it went for a driink or a hamburger, but i think the hover isn't planning to come back)

greetz

xsillian

xsillian

Portal Member
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah Harley, you're the man! And where did you find them? my guess: Harley's Tripple Pint Club (better known as Htpc)

but, seriously, thank you very much.

greetz,

Xsillian

wazzaby

February 2, 2009
    IMDB Rating

Hi all,

First of all I am really impressed by the work you guys did. I am a new user of the Mediaportal and really lover the Xface Skin. Thank you Harley!!

The only thing I am wondering is why the IMBD Rating is not working properly. I tried to search the forums but couls not find the solution.

Am I the only one not getting the rating from IMDB or is it a common known problem (because IMDB changed something?) If not can somebody tell me how to get the ratings visible?

Thanks in advance!

digitalfm

Portal Pro
    February 4, 2008
    Hi Harley,

Would be good to know your plans for this skin. In my oppinion it's the best skin out there but it's falling behind a little in terms of plugins ie; Moving Pictures (xface version), TV series (new version supports fan art), etc.

I know you're busy, so will you be continuing to support new plugins with Xface?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom