XFace Version 1.8 ready for Download 29.04.2009 (1 Viewer)

Cooler

Portal Member
May 31, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
TNX

tnx man have been waiting for this so are my friends looks really good best skin out there i think you should make it the default skin of media portal

greets cooler:D:D:D:D

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    some new teasers ;)

Hi all,

work is growing up nicely on refresh of xface, here some new screenshots:

new radio screen, with new radio icons, they are fits better to the style on rest of the icons:
    Radio new.jpg

the new myextensions stuff:
    Extensions new.jpg

and now the New Nowplayingscreen;)
    Nowplaying with vumeters.jpg

I have set the style of nowplaying screen complete new in the way i have do it for Blue3...

..and we have something complete new inside, as you can see in top left corner, i have create analog VUMeters. I have do them at first as multiimages, so they have work only as animation.

But now, hwahrmann has do some nice code for me, based on bassplayer inside MP.

So we have now real full working analog VUMeters for left and right channel !!

Many thanks to hwahrmann for the Codeworking ! :)

vumeter.jpg

.you must see it in real, that real working analog VUMeters looking great, something like the good old Hifi Receiver´s

Greetings Harley

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Harley, damn those analog meter looks stunning. Great work on the progress for both of you: hwahrmann and you. Especially the Now Playing view is awesome! Cannot wait any longer :p

I want to see those analog VUmeters bouncing :p Back to basics... wauw! :):)

*edit*
    I was wondering if an option for making the "now playing" screen blank while playing is still available. In one of the RC version (i think it was RC4) this was declared as a bug in the "Now Playing" view (by navigating to the TV at bottom left and pressing Enter). Because some people are listening music using their TV speakers, a blank screen instead can be peaceful too and less energy consuming (our TV goes into save energy mode when black input is active).

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Harley, damn those analog meter looks stunning. Great work on the progress for both of you: hwahrmann and you. Especially the Now Playing view is awesome! Cannot wait any longer :p

I want to see those analog VUmeters bouncing :p Back to basics... wauw! :):)

*edit*
    I was wondering if an option for making the "now playing" screen blank while playing is still available. In one of the RC version (i think it was RC4) this was declared as a bug in the "Now Playing" view (by navigating to the TV at bottom left and pressing Enter). Because some people are listening music using their TV speakers, a blank screen instead can be peaceful too and less energy consuming (our TV goes into save energy mode when black input is active).

..thats possible in Mp, you can set in Configuration that the screen go to Black after a specify time, if you use then the mouse or the remote the visible comes back.

Addow

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 5, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    ..thats possible in Mp, you can set in Configuration that the screen go to Black after a specify time, if you use then the mouse or the remote the visible comes back.

Aha, superb. I probably looked over this setting. In fact it was standing right in front of my nose under "screensaver" configuration. Thx 4 the tip! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom