XFactor for MP1.2 (1 Viewer)

nyt

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    How goes the porting? Any beta versions coming soon?

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007
    Hi,

Just to let you all know that work to port x-factor to MP1.2 has started (and is well on the way).

I will do this in steps;
    1. Make necessary changes to make the skin 1.2 compatible, then release an alpha version
    2. Make improvements on current skin and then release a beta
    3. Fix reported bugs and then release the real version for 1.2

In the process of making the skin 1,2 compatible I will also make it full HD (1920x1080).

best regards
    cul8er

Any update on this cul8er? Looking forward to the 1.2 alpha so I can finally upgrade to 1.2!

Thanks!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Been really busy with a few bugs in the Fanart Handler plugin. Now that these bugs are fixed I will continue with X-Factor. No ETA because it is a lot of work getting all in place. Will perhaps start posting uncompleted Alpha builds in two weeks for people wanting to help testing and follow progress.

best regards
    cul8er

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Have allready included a new menu layout in the editor (the menu design from the Backdrop skin) as an additional choice.

cheers
    cul8er

dietbutcher

Portal Member
    February 4, 2007
    Hi,

Been really busy with a few bugs in the Fanart Handler plugin. Now that these bugs are fixed I will continue with X-Factor. No ETA because it is a lot of work getting all in place. Will perhaps start posting uncompleted Alpha builds in two weeks for people wanting to help testing and follow progress.

best regards
    cul8er

Any chance you will have a new Xfactor 1.2 Alpha Build to be released in conjunction with the 1.2 Mediaportal RC Release on August 29th?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom