XML data not shown in Videos! (1 Viewer)

sb_5150

Portal Member
April 27, 2008
Home Country
When browsing a folder containing a number of older recordings (TS files and their XML files) in Video (not TV Recordings), the data from the XML file is no longer displayed, like it used to be shown in older versions of the StreamedMP skin.
Can anyone tell me who to display this again?
MP v1.4.0 Skin v2.1.1.3353

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There has been a lot of changes to My Videos recently and in turn quite few skin changes. Can you confirm if the XML data is displayed when using the default-wide skin, if it does I will take a look at this issue in more detail.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    There has been a lot of changes to My Videos recently and in turn quite few skin changes. Can you confirm if the XML data is displayed when using the default-wide skin, if it does I will take a look at this issue in more detail.

Hi,
    i can confirm :) , with DW all NFO xml info view o.k ... ;)

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks ysmp,

there is still a bit of legacy skin code in StreamedMP My Videos so this will need a bit of an overhaul to better support both DB Views, Shares and XML data.

Currently its optimized to work with DB Views.

sb_5150

Portal Member
    April 27, 2008
    Home Country
    ltfearme,

Yes, as ysmp has said earlier the Default Wide skin shows the XML info.
    If memory serves, the XML info was displayed up until I installed MP v1.3.0 along with latest release (at the time) StreamedMP.
    I apologise that I can not recall the exact version of the skin.
    However, I would not have installed MP without a compatible version of the StreamedMP skin being available.
    I do know that I installed MP v1.3.0 within days of it's release.
    Is there a hack to get it reading the XML data again...I am more than happy to help test it for you:)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    ltfearme,

Yes, as ysmp has said earlier the Default Wide skin shows the XML info.
    If memory serves, the XML info was displayed up until I installed MP v1.3.0 along with latest release (at the time) StreamedMP.
    I apologise that I can not recall the exact version of the skin.
    However, I would not have installed MP without a compatible version of the StreamedMP skin being available.
    I do know that I installed MP v1.3.0 within days of it's release.
    Is there a hack to get it reading the XML data again...I am more than happy to help test it for you:)

Hi sb_5150 ,
    as ltfearme say this part was never code in STMP skin ,only the DB view was ... maybe if it was work for you before ,you probley got it work with a user mod.... ;) ... but i'm sure with a little more time ,STMP team will add it ... :)
    as it work fine with Defaults skins and also with Titan .... shouild not be a problem to do ... they just need time ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom