XMLTV time zone setting non functional | Page 3

Discussion in 'pre 1.0 RC1' started by ronald2oo2, May 1, 2007.

1. Fantoman

Fantoman Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    ATM am running rev 14533, from yesterday...

Don't know why it would not be working for you... make sure you enter the timezone compensation and then try deleting the tvguide.xml file and then clicking the Refresh EPG button to clear the existing programs out of the DB, and then run xmltv/webepg/etc to recreate the tvguide.xml file.

The XMLTV Import plugin applies the timezone compensation as it is importing the file, so just changing the compensation will do nothing, you need to clear the EPG DB (by using the refresh EPG button) and then recreate the tvguide.xml file and let it reimport it....

If that doesn't work, then i'm out of ideas...:sorry:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rhys.Goodwin

Rhys.Goodwin Portal Pro

Systems Admin
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hmmm well I dunno what the story is! I think it must have been broken origionally and working now! Coz I had to change the timezone off set in one of my scripts to get it to work (since I grap epg from 2 different time zones). I've now set it up the way I thought it should have worked months ago and didn't! Oh what am I talking about It's too long to explain but it's all working now! Aand something must have changed somewhere! Thanks for your help Fantoman :)

4. mpfrank

mpfrank Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Hi guys,

after resolving the problem with time offset (thanks to this threat), I have problems with some channels which are not imported in MP (TV Guide "says" no program information available").
    Checking the TVguide.xml file shows the epg data for these channels are imported correctly. Display name is set correctly too.
    Importing to tve3 database is ok too, no errors, everything is imported fine (I use MySQL server not MS).
    But in MP the information is not displayed for these channels.

I use WebEPG.exe to create the TVguide.xml file.

Anybody with same problems?
    Any idea or help?

Regards
    mpFrank

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!