XMLTV time zone setting non functional (1 Viewer)

Fantoman

Portal Member
October 6, 2006
Gosford
Home Country
What revsion are you running? Using the "Refresh EPG" what I've been doing everytime I test, So not sure whats going wrong.:confused:

ATM am running rev 14533, from yesterday...

Don't know why it would not be working for you... make sure you enter the timezone compensation and then try deleting the tvguide.xml file and then clicking the Refresh EPG button to clear the existing programs out of the DB, and then run xmltv/webepg/etc to recreate the tvguide.xml file.

The XMLTV Import plugin applies the timezone compensation as it is importing the file, so just changing the compensation will do nothing, you need to clear the EPG DB (by using the refresh EPG button) and then recreate the tvguide.xml file and let it reimport it....

If that doesn't work, then i'm out of ideas...:sorry:

Rhys.Goodwin

Portal Pro
November 20, 2006
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hmmm well I dunno what the story is! I think it must have been broken origionally and working now! Coz I had to change the timezone off set in one of my scripts to get it to work (since I grap epg from 2 different time zones). I've now set it up the way I thought it should have worked months ago and didn't! Oh what am I talking about It's too long to explain but it's all working now! Aand something must have changed somewhere! Thanks for your help Fantoman :)

mpfrank

Portal Pro
November 6, 2006
Cologne
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi guys,

after resolving the problem with time offset (thanks to this threat), I have problems with some channels which are not imported in MP (TV Guide "says" no program information available").
Checking the TVguide.xml file shows the epg data for these channels are imported correctly. Display name is set correctly too.
Importing to tve3 database is ok too, no errors, everything is imported fine (I use MySQL server not MS).
But in MP the information is not displayed for these channels.

I use WebEPG.exe to create the TVguide.xml file.

Anybody with same problems?
Any idea or help?

Regards
mpFrank

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom