Youtube: "Error starting playback, nodataavailable" (1 Viewer)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well I fixed it by releasing Onlinevideos 1.8 and you cannot use OV1.8 DLLs with the special build for 1.7 Pre. And I will not give support for it :p Wait for an official release before doing bug reports.

lordie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2007
    Prague
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hello,

unfortunatelly it doesn't seem to be fixed. The problem with NoDataAvailable error occures to me quite often. The logs of one example are attached.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Same problem in 1.6 and 1.7 with the 1.7 plugin. Can't play any videos in Youtube. It worked before though in 1.7 and I didn't change anything :/

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Same problem in 1.6 and 1.7 with the 1.7 plugin. Can't play any videos in Youtube. It worked before though in 1.7 and I didn't change anything :/

Please read two posts above. YouTube is broken i OV 1.7. You'll have to wait for 1.8.1 or go back to MePo 1.6 and OV 1.8.

Emph

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country

Please read two posts above. YouTube is broken i OV 1.7. You'll have to wait for 1.8.1 or go back to MePo 1.6 and OV 1.8.

Emph
    I've went back to 1.6 via the installer option "reinstall 1.6" or whatever it was called and reinstalled 1.8 and still had the same problem. I guess something from the 1.7 plugin could have been left over?

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    I do I meant I get the same error when using the 1.6 version on 1.6 my bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom