Youtube.fm and Online video plugins (1 Viewer)

Andrjs

Portal Member
June 30, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi Cul8er and Hi guys,

first of all your skin is amazing!

Just a couple of things:

1) In the youtube.fm plugin I can't use the search function (the first one in the menu on the top), instead of open the white line where to write something to search, open the startup menu (image1).
And after you start with a video, the screen is too big and it covers parts of the icons of the next videos (image2).

2) In online video, I usually use the list view, is it ok that there is no thumbnail view on the left of the screen? (image3 and image4)

Thank you very much

Andrea

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    351.5 KB
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    693.7 KB
  • Image3.png
    Image3.png
    658.4 KB
  • Image4.png
    Image4.png
    688.1 KB

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi Andrea

Point number 1. It sounds like you are referring to the expanding OSD.
    Press i on remote to invoke OSD. Then press one of the arrow buttons twice to expand.

This is actually something I meant to ask cul8er for a long time, but it keeps slipping my mind. Is it intentional that it must be a double arrow press to expand the OSD menu?

Andrjs

Portal Member
    June 30, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Andrea

Point number 1. It sounds like you are referring to the expanding OSD.
    Press i on remote to invoke OSD. Then press one of the arrow buttons twice to expand.

This is actually something I meant to ask cul8er for a long time, but it keeps slipping my mind. Is it intentional that it must be a double arrow press to expand the OSD menu?

Sorry, I saw your reply after I edit my post (and I've deleted my stupid question), you are right, I have just to push the up arrow to expand the OSD menu.

Thanks,

Andrea

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Onlinevideo will have a thumb in listview in next version of the skin. About the search I will have to look into that.

cheers
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom