Youtube not working (1 Viewer)

Rasle500

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Can anyone tell me how to install the last update on MP 1.1.0.0 ?

When I try to update it say I need to use MP 1.2 beta or higher.

EDIT.... I found out. I have now istalled 0.31.0.0 but can still not play anything on YouTube. Is there anything I need to change in setup?

EDIT EDIT... After uninstall and reinstall of OnlineVideos everything is working again :)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    enable AutoUpdate in Onlinevideos Configuration or use the Manual Update from the sitemanager available on the hidden menu...

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Re: Youtube not working

enable AutoUpdate in Onlinevideos Configuration or use the Manual Update from the sitemanager available on the hidden menu...

where can i find this hidden menu?
    I updated the new version via the extionmanager but youtube is still not working

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you don't know where the hidden left side menu is, I doubt you have used MediaPortal at all?

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    AW: Re: Youtube not working

If you don't know where the hidden left side menu is, I doubt you have used MediaPortal at all?

sidemenu is clear for me, thought you mean another one cause you talked about a mystic hidden one :D

But its still not working, i updated the list via the sidemenu and i am using the latest version - faultmessage "can not play the current video - no url available"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom