YrWeather Plugin (1 Viewer)

Portal Pro
June 25, 2009
Bruxelles
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hello,

As the official myweather plugin is not working currently, I installed the YrWeather plugin (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/yrweather-plugin-85925/) and try to link it to the weather button on the black glass home screen (Black Glass HD SVN on MP 1.2.1.0)

When I tried to modify the BasicHome_buttons.xml in order to make this link, I was first surprised that this plugin has the same ID as myweather plugin (ID = 2600). So I didn't change anything in BasicHome_buttons.xml.

After that, I'm of course still accessing the official weather plugin from the weather button.

I then tried to disable the official Weather plugin, but nothing happen when clicking on the weather button.

YrWeather plugin is working fine from the plugins list (except layout but I can adapt it).

I cleared the cache between each try.

Does anyone have an idea on how to link the YrWeather plugin to the weather button on the black glass home screen ?

Thank you.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Yrweather developer should change the id of the plugin. There's nothing we could do to fix the problem.

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom