Zeflash's modified myvideo dll's (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It replaces 4:3 pan & scan. You can rename that entry in your language file to "Smart".

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Oh, and the new files for IMDB in shares works fine for me, now that I've renamed the files for +100 movies (cd1 & cd2 etc) and moved them out of their folders. Thanks a lot BoelShit.

Emph

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Oh, and the new files for IMDB in shares works fine for me, now that I've renamed the files for +100 movies (cd1 & cd2 etc) and moved them out of their folders. Thanks a lot BoelShit.

Emph

Does the added option "Every movie has its own directory" not work for you? I didnt try the IMDB yet cause I dont want to put all files in a single folder. Guess I'll need to try that out tho :D

UPDATE: The added option doesnt work :(

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Having them all in one dir was the only way I could get it to work. Took a while to move all my movies and edit the db, but the result was worth it =)

Thx Boelshit for compiling the different mods!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    As Darre says, the folder option in Configuration does not apply. However, it seems now that the IMDB lookup in Configuration (Movie Database) is somehow broken, because it couldn't find most of my movies. So I had to enter them myself, one by friggin' one. :( But it's totally worth it in the end I think.

Emph

dwoodzz

Portal Pro
    May 2, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    As Darre says, the folder option in Configuration does not apply. However, it seems now that the IMDB lookup in Configuration (Movie Database) is somehow broken, because it couldn't find most of my movies. So I had to enter them myself, one by friggin' one. :( But it's totally worth it in the end I think.

Emph
    How is it worth it?
    If you put everything in database "one by friggin' one" as you say, then it will show up in database view any way, what's the benefit?
    The only way I see this being useful is if the folders are "watched" and imdb is updated automatically. Anything else seems pointless really.
    Enlighten me.:mad:

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    You can sort them however you want(with folder structure), for 500 movies thats a good feature :)
    As you said it also makes sure you always have all your movies in the db.

probably more but thats what I could think of right now.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    To clarify, I don't think that the modified files broke IMDB lookup in Configuration. If you only have 1 file per film (i.e. no subtitles or stacked video files) it should work just fine.

Emph

bobrap

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 22, 2006
    TN
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Need some help, please. Just did a complete reinstall and I can get the info from IMDB displayed...but no cover art. Any ideas? Thanks

Never mind, I fingered it out:sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom