Zeflash's modified myvideo dll's (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    BoelShit: Perhaps a new set of files would be nice now that the latest SVN has .cue-file support, which is a very sexy feature. :D If you have the time to compile them and upload here.

Emph

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    BoelShit: Perhaps a new set of files would be nice now that the latest SVN has .cue-file support, which is a very sexy feature. :D If you have the time to compile them and upload here.

Emph

I'll see what I can do... I was thinking of doing a new build against SVN every week or in this case when ppl ask cause there is a new feature added (BTW I thought that MP 0.2.3.0 was in a feature freeze, but nvm me)

I've got some time to spare so will probably upload the files later! today (in 8 hours)...

EDIT:
    I just downloaded latest source and its already newer then the SVN. It has some good improvements over the CUE file support and some other things. I'll post the new files when a new SVN with those changes is out for download.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, apparently feature freeze is optional to the devs. :D Big thanks for doing this.

New builds every week can get stressful and take the fun out of this service, so I'd rather see new files when something is really really fixed in SVN's or a new feature is "magically" inserted in one.

Emph

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The latest SVN has more .cue-file updates. Are these the ones you meant, BoelShit? *hint*

Emph

Lolento

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ok,

Compiled against latest: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 02-23-2008 11-19h - Revision:17471

- Folder.jpg fix
    - Smart stretch/zoom
    - IMDB info in shares view

Haven't tested much so let me know if it works ok!

Hi Boelshit,

Can you recompile these files for SVN 17811? Or does these existing ones work along with it?

thanks,

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    New Files compiled against SVN-17872

Due to a lot of recent bugfixes and addons I decided to wait with compiling of a newer version. But here it is again.

- Folder.jpg fix
    - Smart stretch/zoom
    - IMDB info in shares view

As you can notice there is also a file called "database.dll" added to the archive. I noticed that part of ZeFlash's feature/change there are some changes made in that file aswell, meaning no more year "1900" and seen "0" if the movie doenst have IMDB info :)

Happy updating!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    THANK YOU!!

Edit: I'm a bit confused though, the .rar-file says it's for build 17873, but there's no such file in the list of builds on the front page, only 17872. Or is it for 17823?

I'm going to test it against 17872 then. :p
    Emph

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Edit: I'm a bit confused though, the .rar-file says it's for build 17873, but there's no such file in the list of builds on the front page, only 17872. Or is it for 17823?

I already downloaded a newer version of the source which is build 17873.. Nothing really changed compared to 17872 tho so it should work fine :)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Yes, it seems to be rock solid. Thanks again.

There is however one side of this functionality that is lacking. If IMDB search comes up with no or just wrong movie covers, how do I manually set the cover if I have all my files in one folder? I can't have multiple folder.jpg in the same folder. If I change the image stored in thumbs for a missing or "faulty" image, it will be changed by Mediaportal if I update the IMDB data again, right?

Does anyone know how to change these pictures or change expand the IMDB image lookup?
    Emph

BoelShit

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Good to hear its working..

Bout your question in short: You only can have 1 folder.jpg in a folder... Which is troublesome if you have all the files in the same folder.

The first cover displayed in IMDB info screen is the folder.jpg or thumb you already have on your pc. It is only changed/replaced IF you change the cover on the IMDB info screen and close it.

There is however another solution and that is using Cofiguration -> movie database. There you can manually assign the coverart from any location on your hdd... But you could also use folders and set the view to title instead of shares? (I dont really see the benefit of having IMDB info in shares view)

Maybe I'll look into the problem of needing the files in one folder for the "IMDB in shares view" to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom