MPTagThat (12 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
left you a pm regarding uploading of file
left you a pm regarding uploading of file
Hello hwahrmann, I noticed that multiple edit for track and media numbers is (IMHO) not processed correctly. Try the following...
Replies
Views
ah, ok. i think about a search feature. Editing the Artist field is possible for a single artist or for ALL artists. if you leave the artist field for a single artist emoty, then i'll take the content of the Artist tetbox in the header for the empty fields in the grid. Besides tha nothing else is done. but aftre riping the CD...
ah, ok. i think about a search feature. Editing the Artist field is possible for a single artist or for ALL artists. if you...
I've just started with this programm but unfortunately the tracks from inserted Audio CD's are not displayed (i tried several)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Spanish Translation DE
thanks a lot for your effort. i will release it together with the next version. i'll have a look at the buttons and available space and see, if i can increase it a bit, so that it fits better. bug will be fixed as well.
thanks a lot for your effort. i will release it together with the next version. i'll have a look at the buttons and available...
Hi all, I've made the spanish translation for this wonderful tool. The strings fit in most of the buttons and fields althought...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ripper Issues DE
Hi, I just started using your program. It's very sweet, does some wonderful things. I am having one problem, however, and have looked through the forum for a solution. It's the same as others have had here, when I finish ripping one CD and try to put in another, I have to close the program to get it to register the new CD. I see...
Hi, I just started using your program. It's very sweet, does some wonderful things. I am having one problem, however, and have...
Just started using MPTagThat in place of the MusicMatch (pre Yahoo - won't go there...) as the CD Database used by the old version...
Replies
Views
yeah, most probabl i can, but it'll take me some time. for the time being, those files will be ignored and not shown in the list
yeah, most probabl i can, but it'll take me some time. for the time being, those files will be ignored and not shown in the list
Hi, It would be useful to scan a folder of music files and find those that are missing tag info such as artist, album and genre...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [suggestion] Shell extension (1 Viewer) DE
put on my list for enhancements
put on my list for enhancements
One suggestion more: Shell extensions for MPTagThat: -> right mouse click -> open folder in MPTagThat!
Replies
Views
when the files are renamed into a new folder would be good if a folder.jpg was created also. Example it would create <a>\<b>\folder.jpg = album thumbnail Would be good if <a>\folder.jpg = artist thumbnail (available from thumbs directory/last.fm+audioscrobber scraper)
when the files are renamed into a new folder would be good if a folder.jpg was created also. Example it would create...
Hi Helmut! Will it be possible in one of the upcoming releases to rename folders like files (with variables)? best regards...
Replies
Views
Shouldn't be a problem to display System folders as well. It's just removing an "if" in te code. shouldn't be of any problem anyhow. next version will display the system folders as well
Shouldn't be a problem to display System folders as well. It's just removing an "if" in te code. shouldn't be of any problem...
I use Windows XP Pro. If I save the album art as a folder thumb, this is saved as a .jpg file. This is great if I use only the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing Albums DE
Thanks for the advice - it turns out some of my albums were flagged as system files - I'd got explorer set to show weverything so hadn't spotted it. No idea how or why they got flagged (let see, rip CD using WMP, using WMP to set tags, use WMP to play files, hhmmm, I wonder). Still all sorted now, much :thx:appreciated.
Thanks for the advice - it turns out some of my albums were flagged as system files - I'd got explorer set to show weverything so...
Hi, I've just installed the software - largely to get around having to use WMP to edit tags - I find WMP just plain ignores some...
Replies
Views
Great thats what I was hoping for thanks
Great thats what I was hoping for thanks
If I was to take my ripped bit perfect wav files which have file format as \Artist\album\song title as filename and artwork is .jpg...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Automatic FreedDB? DE
I have the same problem too!I think it doesn't depend on the cd: i inserted the same cd several times and finally Mptagthat showed me the freedb informations. I'm trying with Aerosmith - A little South of sanity now and i get no info.
I have the same problem too!I think it doesn't depend on the cd: i inserted the same cd several times and finally Mptagthat showed...
Hi, I just have found out this excellent software, but I am confused about the FreeDB support: When I insert a CD and I want...
Replies
Views
hmm maybe I'm a bit thick, but I don't have a roaming folder... nevertheless I deleted the config folder in %apps%/MPTagThat but it did not help :(
hmm maybe I'm a bit thick, but I don't have a roaming folder... nevertheless I deleted the config folder in %apps%/MPTagThat but it...
Hi, I have this strange issue since I installed the latest version. The Splashscreen comes up, shows "adding ribbon" ... "...
Replies
Views
Hi, first of all, thanks for this very impressive piece of software. I have the same problem. There are simply no tracks in database view visible. I tried this on different computers (XP/Vista) with different songs. Here is what I've done: Fresh install of MPTagThat, going to configuration/Tags/Database, selected a new...
Hi, first of all, thanks for this very impressive piece of software. I have the same problem. There are simply no tracks in...
Hi, I have been using mptagthat for a while now and managed to retag a few albums. At one point I wanted to retag files...
Replies
Views
just to let you know (and any others that have this problem in the future) that changing the config.xml file so that the <portable> value is 1 solved the problem for me :)
just to let you know (and any others that have this problem in the future) that changing the config.xml file so that the <portable>...
Hi. I was using mptagthat yesterday for the first time, i had no problems and was able to retag loads of albums. I came to use...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Find and Replace DE
re: Find & Replace. this hasn't been implemented yet. but a good idea. I'll do it similar to the find / Replace you'll find in e.g. a word processing, showing the found string and with a possible "replace all" with no confirmation. there's also no config of forbidden chars. can be implemented as well. put all 2 things on my list
re: Find & Replace. this hasn't been implemented yet. but a good idea. I'll do it similar to the find / Replace you'll find in...
Maybe I'm just to blind to sse, but I cant find a character search and/or replace function. This is something I really need in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't remove lyrics DE
fixed in next version. thx for reporting the problem
fixed in next version. thx for reporting the problem
Been messing around with My Lyrics a bit lately. I had a (very) old version installed ages ago, and it had the problem of...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will try this. Emph
Thanks, I will try this. Emph
Now that the toool is used by quite a few people, i'd ask you to post ideas for future enhacements to this thread. i will collect...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the roses. :-)
Thanks for the roses. :-)
As a sound designer I need to keep accurate tabs on my tags. For years now, during tag editing sessions, I have usually had to hop...
Replies
Views
You're right. A sound card WAS needed. i'm initialising it now with the "No Sound" device, so that all non-playing functions, like conversion will work. When you want to playback a file, via the player control, then i'm re-initialising it, and then a sound card is needed. changes will be available in next release.
You're right. A sound card WAS needed. i'm initialising it now with the "No Sound" device, so that all non-playing functions...
First, thanks for this nice utility. I've been searching for an utility that can transcode my .flac files (main format for music...
Replies
Views
I knew there had to be a way ;-) Thx m8 !
I knew there had to be a way ;-) Thx m8 !
Hi I was using your program the other day, trying to tag audio books (actually I DID tag audiobooks ;-) ). Some had no track...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unhandled exception DE
Strange, problem didn't appear on the new songs anymore... Consider it as fixed. Will just update post if it happens again. :thx:
Strange, problem didn't appear on the new songs anymore... Consider it as fixed. Will just update post if it happens again. :thx:
Everytime I try to retreive something from Inet, I get followin error: I tried these actions with always same result : "Tag from...
Replies
Views
Great idea.
Great idea.
Hi hwahrmann, how about integrating Accuraterip into MPTagThat CD ripper? AccurateRip This would assure that the ripping is...
Replies
Views
font color will be changed. Refresh: F5 is your friend. :-) and the second button in the QuickAccess Toolbar besides the Save button, refreshes the folder as well.
font color will be changed. Refresh: F5 is your friend. :-) and the second button in the QuickAccess Toolbar besides the Save...
Hi, a feature i'm missing is a filter function to show only specific files like the one in TGF. e.g.: when I list my Music...
Replies
Views
seems that theres a problem, when i look, which cd / dvd drives are installed. i'm using drecord fo that purpose. need to see, if there is any reported bug. logs are in your user %APPDATA%\MPTagThat\log
seems that theres a problem, when i look, which cd / dvd drives are installed. i'm using drecord fo that purpose. need to see, if...
Hi Awesome program, however I think I may have found a bug. For reasons I won't go into here I occsionally have to turn off ACHI...
Replies
Views
Ok from the other thread I followed the build the database from the share in mp config. which worked in there. However when I go into MP I see songs and albums no cover art and cannot play the songs as they are not listed in library mode only in shared mode. I think I need to understand how this all works. My music is on a...
Ok from the other thread I followed the build the database from the share in mp config. which worked in there. However when I go...
I am using the database build option in tag that to build my mp music database it hangs ....my music is on a network drive it...
Replies
Views
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs reboot after worked fine on system without mediaportal upstairs i have mp 1.0.0.1 asio4all 2.9 stream mp Splash hangs at setup grids Edit: found issue does not start with bluray disk in the...
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs...
I installed tagthat this today on my htpc with mp and it installs ok but hangs when i start it and system get unstable and needs...
Replies
Views
pm with link has been sent
pm with link has been sent
Two questions My music is currently in AIFF format and I want to look at converting it to FLAC using mptag that and then into mp...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netzwerk DE
Ja, in dem du ein Laufwerk mountest. Es gäbe zwar die Möglichkeit auch auf Netzlaufwerke zuzugreifen, allerdings habe ich damit unter Vista Probleme und daher diese Möglichkeit unterbunden. in English: Yes, just mount them as a drive. There's the possibility to access network drives, but i have seen problems under Vista. So...
Ja, in dem du ein Laufwerk mountest. Es gäbe zwar die Möglichkeit auch auf Netzlaufwerke zuzugreifen, allerdings habe ich damit...
Hallo, kann ich mit deinem tool auch auf laufwerke im netzwerk zugreifen? mfg helge
Replies
Views
ok, in this case, you're not tagging from Folder / File. You want to Identify files or Tag from Internet. Tagging from file means, you have something like that: Roisin Murphy - overpowered\01 - roising murphy - Overpowered.mp3 using "Tag from Filename" you would specify following pattern: <A> - <B>\<K> - <A> - <T> which...
ok, in this case, you're not tagging from Folder / File. You want to Identify files or Tag from Internet. Tagging from file...
when i am trying to name mp3's using file name i have not managed to get it to find any for me is it some thing i am doing thanks
Replies
Views
AW: Where can I find the source code? I added the svn infos for MPTagThat to our wiki.
AW: Where can I find the source code? I added the svn infos for MPTagThat to our wiki.
Hi, my question is already in the title. I searched under SourceForge.net Repository - [mediaportal] Index of /trunk/Tools but I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom