My Films (14 Viewers)

I have collected together all of the images supplied in posts for Xface plugin buttons so you can download them all from one place. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/xface-251/xface-home-screen-button-images-35347/#post235158. Cheers!
I have collected together all of the images supplied in posts for Xface plugin buttons so you can download them all from one place...
Hello, I have already posted this in the xface thread but I would figure I would cross post to people using this plugin :) I...
Replies
Views
Button Change View->Change Configuration that's all
Button Change View->Change Configuration that's all
The way I understand it the only form of parental controls that exist at the moment is by making 2 separate databases/profile. One...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 is it a setting? DE
I tested several movies with the new version and all of them have played perfectly. There was no trouble re-starting the movie after stopping it. thanks Zebons
I tested several movies with the new version and all of them have played perfectly. There was no trouble re-starting the movie...
Let me start off by saying that i love Media Portal and the My Films plugin. I'm using the lastest stable version of Media Portal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "sort by" button DE
Worked perfectly TY
Worked perfectly TY
Hi I want to remove the words "sort by" from its button in the films list screen, so the button only would show...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xml-schema ? DE
It's officially confirmed; my brain stops working after 22:00.
It's officially confirmed; my brain stops working after 22:00.
Is there anywhere I can read what fields from the ANT-XML that is imported in to MyFilms ? Thinking of creating a vbscript that...
Replies
Views
Hi, i don't have the plugin MyFilms but this message looks like an info "Your XML file is valid with 336 movies in your database and 336 movies to display with your 'Selected Enreg' configuration" "XML valid" sounds ok. LoL ok, i read in the last moment your edited text
Hi, i don't have the plugin MyFilms but this message looks like an info "Your XML file is valid with 336 movies in your database...
i keep getting an error when trying to save in my films v4.3.2. it reads "Your XML file is valid with 336 movies in your database...
Replies
Views
yes ! I add a control to invoid the crash.
yes ! I add a control to invoid the crash.
For some reason when i try to import an xml file that has been exported from MovieCollectorz i get an error message that says "The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Date field in DVD Profiler (1 Viewer) DE
Be carefull that the plugin built an xml ANT compatible file and if you want to regenerate that file you have two possibilities : - delete the generated file. The name is the the original name without the .xml extension on which the plugin add _tmp.xml. Ex if your db is movies.xml, the generated file is movies_tmp.xml - do some...
Be carefull that the plugin built an xml ANT compatible file and if you want to regenerate that file you have two possibilities : -...
Hi, Not sure if I am missing something but noticed that since I switched from ANT to DVD Profiler the "Sort by Date" view...
Replies
Views
Turns out that this is not a Vista related problem, but rather it has to do with Country Settings. So basically all that is needed is make sure that all the clients are using the same Date Format as in the ANT XML file, then every thing works like a charm.:) Then again, it shouldn't be too difficult to add some code that would...
Turns out that this is not a Vista related problem, but rather it has to do with Country Settings. So basically all that is needed...
It seems that My Films has a problem in Vista with ANT xml file where the value of Date="31.01.2007" (dd.MM.yyyy)or similar format...
Replies
Views
MyFilms & eXtreme Movie Manager Hi, I've read that a plugin was under development where it was possible to import movies from eXtreme Movie Manager (EMM) into Media Portal. I also notice that the MyFilms plugin works with an "xml database". As EMM does not support export to xml, and the import plugin is discontinued, we will...
MyFilms & eXtreme Movie Manager Hi, I've read that a plugin was under development where it was possible to import movies from...
You can find it here - Corrected some bugs (esentialy for playing purposes) - compatible with latest SVNs. In that case, you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 invalid xml DE
I have problem with this template Foofaraw1610. At the start of plugin I see error that erroro missing or invalid MesFilm .XML. I have try with other template like BluTwo and it work VERY WELL ! ! By
I have problem with this template Foofaraw1610. At the start of plugin I see error that erroro missing or invalid MesFilm .XML...
Is there a valid xml file for this plugin that goes with the blue two wide or the spinsafe revolve skin? and if so where do i find it?
Replies
Views
Yes, it is possible. Check out the following thread and also try searching for 9811 there are a number of people that have done similiar things for MyTvSeries https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/map_button_plugin_my_tvseries-t22198p2.html?highlight=9811 As I remember the window id for MyFilms is 7986 but you are best to check in the...
Yes, it is possible. Check out the following thread and also try searching for 9811 there are a number of people that have done...
Is there a shortcut key to go directly to the My Films plugin? I use the MCE Remote and I want to change the My Videos key so that...
Replies
Views
Well, I got it working (both ISO and IMG), however, in AMC, you need to put the full path to the file (IE: M:\Movies\Movie.iso), just putting the filename "Movie.iso" doesn't work (even if you've set your search path in the plugin to M:\Movies.. I guess I can work like this (using AMC Updater adds the path automatically), thought...
Well, I got it working (both ISO and IMG), however, in AMC, you need to put the full path to the file (IE: M:\Movies\Movie.iso)...
This My Films plugin certainly sounds like something i want to use, but there's like zero useful documentation on it? Im not...
Replies
Views
another possibility to solve this idea would be, if i could start .bat files similar to the movie files ... is this possible ? At the moment it seems that 4.2.6a doesn't recognize the .bat file or better it doesn't start the .bat. Maybe because myfilms only knows videofiles ???
another possibility to solve this idea would be, if i could start .bat files similar to the movie files ... is this possible ...
hi, i have a question about how to combine a certain movie with a certain refreshrate. For movies i use PowerDVD for Blu-ray...
Replies
Views
I think I'm probably just retarded. I switched skins over to PM3 and now it's working. I'll post again if I have any more problems Thanks! mostly working... multipart files break because I'm guessing the selection is not coded into the skin. I'm on Blue2 now =)
I think I'm probably just retarded. I switched skins over to PM3 and now it's working. I'll post again if I have any more...
Trying to get this to work, and finally got to the point that I have a database with a few movies in it and got it set up in My...
Replies
Views
Hacked My Films for changers I just posted the results of my recent hacking on another thread... If you are interested in trying it out go to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/multi_disk_changer-t11440p2.html
Hacked My Films for changers I just posted the results of my recent hacking on another thread... If you are interested in...
I have been working on code to add the ability to run a Firewire changer into My Films. In order to make the code as generic as...
Replies
Views
Ha, installing RC3 Final seems to have fixed playback for MKV files (H.264.) Edit: Unfortunately, Video_ts doesn't work. If I point to the first .VOB file in a folder, it will play that movie in My Films, but when I subsequently select any another movie, it starts playing the movie first played again:-(
Ha, installing RC3 Final seems to have fixed playback for MKV files (H.264.) Edit: Unfortunately, Video_ts doesn't work. If I...
Hello guys, I was wondering if you could help me... I’m using the ‘MesFilmsv4.2.6a_SVN’ plug-in with MP 0.2.3.0 RC3 and Ant...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 2 ant databases DE
I would love to use this plugin for handling both my movie collection and my xbox game collection. Is it possible to have 2 ant databases inside media portal at the same time?
I would love to use this plugin for handling both my movie collection and my xbox game collection. Is it possible to have 2 ant...
I would love to use this plugin for handling both my movie collection and my xbox game collection. Is it possible to have 2 ant...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Detail View Buttons DE
Is there any way to get the "next" and "last" buttons in the deatail view to work. Currently when I click on them nothing happens. If i click on "prior" and "first" seem to work fine. Thanks.
Is there any way to get the "next" and "last" buttons in the deatail view to work. Currently when I click on them nothing happens...
Is there any way to get the "next" and "last" buttons in the deatail view to work. Currently when I click on them nothing happens...
Replies
Views
Hi Zebons, looking forward to a fixed version. In fact, I am using not the very latest version of myfilms, simply because it was not running - so this explains the missing cover view ... So my hope continues and i am waiting ;-) thanks for the efforts and regards, Guzzi
Hi Zebons, looking forward to a fixed version. In fact, I am using not the very latest version of myfilms, simply because it was...
You can find it here for latest SVNs and here for stable 0.2.2 version New functionnalities : - hierarchy structure...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Label Missing? DE
I am using Monochrome, which already includes all the skin files for My Films. But I select My Films, I get a blank screen and it says "Label Missing." What do you think is the problem?
I am using Monochrome, which already includes all the skin files for My Films. But I select My Films, I get a blank screen and it...
I am using Monochrome, which already includes all the skin files for My Films. But I select My Films, I get a blank screen and it...
Replies
Views
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to play a sound file, linked to each movie, in detailed view?
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to...
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to...
Replies
Views
:ooops: Sorry, I am a newbie with MediaPortal, have been using MyHTPC until now. So the cd1 and cd2 in filename are the magic words that are needed? Unfortunately my collection has been burned like this: <title>.<ext> <title>, part 2.<ext> Eg. first disc is labeled CD 178 and there is one file in root folder: Beverly Hills...
:ooops: Sorry, I am a newbie with MediaPortal, have been using MyHTPC until now. So the cd1 and cd2 in filename are the magic words...
Hi! How should i configure the plugin to automaticly detects when a film is on 2 CD´s? :S When I play a movie it just plays...
Replies
Views
Ok, solved the problem just watching better where DVD save the information Probably everyone knows it, but anyway.. DVD Profiles 3.1.1 save personal info like images and so on under the "My Document" folder, i just had to address it correctly as "Drive:\Documents and Settings\nameoftheuser\My Documents\DVD...
Ok, solved the problem just watching better where DVD save the information Probably everyone knows it, but anyway.. DVD...
Sorry if this is already an answered question, but i wasn't able to find any answer on the forum (probably i'm searching in the...
Replies
Views
With DVDProfiler the DiskID is not mandatory, so as the plugin search is based on, for DVDProfiler an ID is generated in that case. The ID given is the same and sometimes it's give an error on the display screen (wrong displayed informations). I take into account that bug but I had no many time to modify the code... A Solution...
With DVDProfiler the DiskID is not mandatory, so as the plugin search is based on, for DVDProfiler an ID is generated in that case...
I have the latest MyFilms Plugin installed. The exported DVDProfiler XML are imported to MyFilms. The Problem is that on some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 minor big DE
I just noticed a small bug. When browsing through the movies and going all the way down, and then browsing upwards again, and pressing down again, I get all the way to the top. that is a bit wrong, don't you think?:P I am running yesterdays SVN of media portal rc3, latest myfilms(non-svn) and xface 1.2
I just noticed a small bug. When browsing through the movies and going all the way down, and then browsing upwards again, and...
I just noticed a small bug. When browsing through the movies and going all the way down, and then browsing upwards again, and...
Replies
Views
I would really, really like something like this. If it could read my DVD in the drive and auto-download it, that would be the best.
I would really, really like something like this. If it could read my DVD in the drive and auto-download it, that would be the best.
I love the MyFilms plugin, but I would be nice if it would automatically import new movies and fetch movie info from imdb or...
Replies
Views
This build crashes my RC3 install. Is this project dead or what?
This build crashes my RC3 install. Is this project dead or what?
Hello, I have tried this on two PCs (one Vista and one XP SP2). I have tried pointing to my Ant.xml on my network and tried...
Replies
Views
:thx: popo99 just what I needed :D
:thx: popo99 just what I needed :D
Just uploaded a fresh version... ************************************************************...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bin and img files DE
I have mostly just .avi files in my database, but a few bin, img and also an nrg file. All these play ok in windows media player(well, through daemon tools) but in mediaportal they won't play. I have set it to automount images with daemon tools, which it does, but after it has auto-mounted it, it doesn not do anything. why is that?
I have mostly just .avi files in my database, but a few bin, img and also an nrg file. All these play ok in windows media...
I have mostly just .avi files in my database, but a few bin, img and also an nrg file. All these play ok in windows media...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom