My Films (9 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 AMPdroid DE
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
If you have an android phone, please help voting this so MyFilms is supported by AMPdroid...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much dadeo, I guess I'll play around with the xml's when I find some time.
Thank you very much dadeo, I guess I'll play around with the xml's when I find some time.
I love the possibility to perform movie-related searches such as other movies from this director, other movies with a given actor...
Replies
Views
Not all is new - what is new is the explicit possibility to setup external player for either automatic or manual playback. Further, MyFilms had to be compatible and support both MP1.2.x and MP1.3.x - thus a lot of additional use cases had to be added and supported. MP1.3 supports playback of BR out of the box - MP1.2 doesn't...
Not all is new - what is new is the explicit possibility to setup external player for either automatic or manual playback. Further...
Hello and thank you for this wonderful update. I have two questions regarding launching ISOs. I am using Windows 7 and MP 1.2.3 my...
Replies
Views
Nice to know I didn't do anything wrong - I had it working prior using Titan :-) Thank you anyway!
Nice to know I didn't do anything wrong - I had it working prior using Titan :-) Thank you anyway!
Wonder if you could help me out. I have created a custom field that I want to display as a part of the movie properties. The custom...
Replies
Views
Hi.. well, what can I say.. you did it! I can import dvd-rips/folders now.. thank you very much!.. o)) Now on to the next problem.. o)
Hi.. well, what can I say.. you did it! I can import dvd-rips/folders now.. thank you very much!.. o)) Now on to the next...
15.01.2013 15:29:15 - Processing Files. 15.01.2013 15:29:15 -...
Replies
Views
Created an actors View and are now able to download actor images (and that way it does not produce and .chk files :-) ) I'm a happy man - thank you both!
Created an actors View and are now able to download actor images (and that way it does not produce and .chk files :-) ) I'm a happy...
Hi, There seems to be a problem using Titan skin and autoimport of actor artwork from Internet. When entering movie description...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyFilms sorting DE
No kidding - obviously so were the developer and the main tester/docs guy! :LOL: In our defense, the setting on the General tab is old, has been there forever in My Films, while the settings on the Views tab are new. But many thanks for pointing out the confusion. I can at least make that MUCH clearer in the wiki since I don't think...
No kidding - obviously so were the developer and the main tester/docs guy! :LOL: In our defense, the setting on the General tab is...
Hi, I want to be able to sort movies by Original title and apparently that is not one of the choices in drop down list. Would...
Replies
Views
Not fully related, but just in case anybody else thinks about this: I was doing similar but with similar approach in the past: Using sync tool, I did a one way synchronization from the server share to a local folder like e.g. c:\data, including the catalog file and the cover art. MyFilms config then used the local copy - whatever was...
Not fully related, but just in case anybody else thinks about this: I was doing similar but with similar approach in the past...
Hi, I am having a centrally placed exported MyFilms.xml from Ant Moviedatabase shared on the network. Since all clients are...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delay. You ara rigth : problem of right. Solved. Thank you. Christian
Sorry for the delay. You ara rigth : problem of right. Solved. Thank you. Christian
Hello, Sorry for my poor english. I use myfilm with AMC for many yerars in each version of MP. for this configuration ( Myfilm...
Replies
Views
Thanks original title is now retrieved correctly but now the year is not retrieved anymore for most of the movies. It seems the italian script only retrieves the year for italian movies.
Thanks original title is now retrieved correctly but now the year is not retrieved anymore for most of the movies. It seems the...
I have a problem with IMDB.IT and FR scripts. The Original title often is retrieved as: "tn15more inline" see screenshot. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, with the scripts "filmestarts-de.xml" and "world of video.xml" we film but not recognized properly imported.:( Can someone fix.:whistle: Thank you. Ant Movie Catalog in the Scripe go perfectly.
Hello, with the scripts "filmestarts-de.xml" and "world of video.xml" we film but not recognized properly imported.:( Can...
Hello, with the scripts "filmestarts-de.xml" and "world of video.xml" we film but not recognized properly imported.:( Can...
Replies
Views
No, wiki just mentiones, that the <Items> section will be checked on saving - which leads in my case to the fact, it is removed and not recreated. Migue helped me long ago to fix the setup for that, but I forgot :-( - probably will have to debug MPEmaker :-(
No, wiki just mentiones, that the <Items> section will be checked on saving - which leads in my case to the fact, it is removed and...
I searched & did not see anything related to my issue. I have my start view as Genre. When in this screen, if I press Esc it goes...
Replies
Views
No worries I understood it as your interest and enthusiasm which is much appreciated. That's why I 'suggested' you might like to support Fanart Manager (cuz I want it - sneaky eh? :P)
No worries I understood it as your interest and enthusiasm which is much appreciated. That's why I 'suggested' you might like to...
Hey! I am using MyFilms with AMCU. Is it possible to update the language db entry with the languages the audio streams of the...
Replies
Views
Both Titan Extended and Default Wide (extended)...
Both Titan Extended and Default Wide (extended)...
Is there any way to import moving pictures database into myfilms?
Replies
Views
I often want to search by Movie title, but find that it's several clicks away I want to achieve the following: On the Views Menu (the first screen I get when I select MyFilms in MP) I want to add one menu item which takes me straight to "Search by movie Title". So really I just need to insert a new link to an item which already...
I often want to search by Movie title, but find that it's several clicks away I want to achieve the following: On the Views Menu...
I often want to search by Movie title, but find that it's several clicks away I want to achieve the following: On the Views Menu...
Replies
Views
Happy New Year to you too Wo0zy! I wondered about the WMC front end - but that may explain Brian's comments - i.e. he promotes the front ends developed by MyMovies ;) and does not have such great experience with 'extensions' :P
Happy New Year to you too Wo0zy! I wondered about the WMC front end - but that may explain Brian's comments - i.e. he promotes the...
Hi Guys, Great work on this fantastic plugin, it is add-on's like these that really make MP the way it is. I have a question...
Replies
Views
No, there isn't a skin property - we show the # in setup, that's it. But easy enough to do that - or set properties of the control directly ....
No, there isn't a skin property - we show the # in setup, that's it. But easy enough to do that - or set properties of the control...
Hi, I am using AMC for my media stored on a NAS and I do currently test DVD Profiler for my offline media like DVDs and BRs...
Replies
Views
Hi, have you set the "source path" to the one you use in AMC too properly? As this is how AMCU identifies, if a movie is existing in the catalog or not. If that doesn't help please post your config and logfiles to have a deeper look into it.
Hi, have you set the "source path" to the one you use in AMC too properly? As this is how AMCU identifies, if a movie is existing...
Hello guys, I added some new films in my HDD Folders and wanted MyFilms to add them to my AMC. It seems that it will not work...
Replies
Views
Happy for you. I hope you enjoy this awesome plugin :)
Happy for you. I hope you enjoy this awesome plugin :)
Hello, since yesterday I try MyFilms 6 instead of Moving Pictures. My first problem is: I added 103 movies with AMC Updater but now...
Replies
Views
Thanks to all of you. Merry Christmas
Thanks to all of you. Merry Christmas
Hi dear supporters: Just trying for the second time my films ( always used moving pictures) , I'm having the folllowing problem...
Replies
Views
Sure just select the movie folder(s) that contain the ones you want to add. However, what do you mean by 'cleaned up' ? If you mean file names, yeah, I keep those separate until ready. However, if you mean other things, I actually find it easier to 'clean up' using AMCUpdater - global/batch updates on the Updates Movie tab. That's...
Sure just select the movie folder(s) that contain the ones you want to add. However, what do you mean by 'cleaned up' ? If you mean...
Been searching for a while but haven't found any answers I know I have a few movies that AMC will not find on the web. I have cover...
Replies
Views
Glad that worked for you kilik360 - You also have the option to rename your movie files. using a tool lke theRenamer, which I use for all my TV Series and movies, It can add the year, which helps matching, part numbers (for auto playback of multi-part files) and much more.
Glad that worked for you kilik360 - You also have the option to rename your movie files. using a tool lke theRenamer, which I use...
Hi, i would like to try this plugin MyFilm6 but the AMC scrapper can't find any of my movie except those with the IMDBid. All my...
Replies
Views
Thank you. I will try
Thank you. I will try
Hi Is it possible to install og dl AMC Updater as a standalone app. The idea is, that i want AMCU to run at my server and not at...
Replies
Views
I do exactly the same in AMC - I have all my disks indexed, and use the Media Label field, so whenever I try to play a movie in My Films, it tells me which disk ;) IIRC EAX has some nice export/import features. So I would try them all and see if ANY export format includes the 'Label' field data. If so, I would then import that back...
I do exactly the same in AMC - I have all my disks indexed, and use the Media Label field, so whenever I try to play a movie in My...
Hi guys, I add movies to my collection quite often. I do so via EAXmovie Catalogue, by converting to XML file and then running...
Replies
Views
(re)creating AMCU default config will solve that. Reason is an AMCU config, that was created with older version (probably beta) and a new parameter was introduced (in MF6 final) - thus AMCU will use a default value.
(re)creating AMCU default config will solve that. Reason is an AMCU config, that was created with older version (probably beta) and...
for example: \MyMovies3\Boxsets\Alien (Group) \MyMovies3\Boxsets\AVP (Group) and etc ...... i just this name: Alien.boxset and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multi-part movies DE
I had AMCU pointed to folders and both files in the same folder, once i pointed AMCU to files it picked up the other parts of the movies. Doh.
I had AMCU pointed to folders and both files in the same folder, once i pointed AMCU to files it picked up the other parts of the...
[-|_|.| +][cC][dD][0-9]|[-|_|.| +][dD][iI][sS][kKcC][0-9]|[0-9]of[0-9]|[-|_|.| +][pP][aA][rR][tT][0-9]|[0-9]of[0-9] What did i do...
Replies
Views
Hi Norsak - I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be the same issue I reported to Guzzi already - fixed for 6.0.2 See Issue 285: navigation engine does have inconsistent behaviour for start settings We also added an option to the context menu for groups "Save current layout and sort as your 'start' settings" so you can alter the...
Hi Norsak - I'm not 100% sure, but I think it may be the same issue I reported to Guzzi already - fixed for 6.0.2 See Issue 285...
I'm a little confused by the UI of the Views tab of Myfilms setup. But I've looked at it for a few hours and I think it doesn't do...
Replies
Views
thanks
thanks
i have try to install new version of myfilms, try to reinstall mediaportal and myfilms 6.0. I still have the same problem. can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MFs crashing MP DE
Great you could fix it
Great you could fix it
I'm having a problem with MFs crashing MP. I put all my movie files in their own folders a couple days ago and switched the...
Replies
Views
I wasn't clear with this and when i copied the file names i should have left off the ".mkv" I put the year in the title in the DB i do not changing the file name. This causes a new fanart folder to be created for the different movies, then i download the proper fanart in the GUI for each movie and the correct cover for each movie as...
I wasn't clear with this and when i copied the file names i should have left off the ".mkv" I put the year in the title in the DB i...
I've recently attempted to switch from My Videos the MyFilms I am using the beta V6 MyFilms plugin and the 1.2.3 Version of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom