My Films (10 Viewers)

This came from the automatic downloading that seems to trigger when you look at the Actor tab of a Movie.Ok, I think I opened an issue for this #289
This came from the automatic downloading that seems to trigger when you look at the Actor tab of a Movie.Ok, I think I opened an...
Organizing my collection, and tweaking MyFilms and StreamedMP has become a bit of an obsession this weekend. I think I found a tiny...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Due to the increased support for new catalog types, including Ember Media Manager and AMC4, I have started a new poll for My Films 6. Please vote again! Thanks!
Due to the increased support for new catalog types, including Ember Media Manager and AMC4, I have started a new poll for My Films...
As My Films 5 progresses, we really need to know how many users are using the various different movie catalogs supported by My...
Replies
Views
6.0 final released!!! Please report any issues/comments there! This thread is now closed. Thank you all for your testing and input - hope you like the results in the final release ;)
6.0 final released!!! Please report any issues/comments there! This thread is now closed. Thank you all for your testing and...
My Films 6.0.0 beta released! (supports MediaPortal 1.2.x and 1.3 alpha) My Films combines the powerful features of movie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVDProfiler Boxsets DE
MyFilms currently does NOT support any grouping from external catalogs. If this should happen, it would have to be added to the import filter of the respective catalog - DVDprofiler in this case. If it is possible depends on how the information is stored/available in DVDprofiler export format. If you send me or post a sample catalog...
MyFilms currently does NOT support any grouping from external catalogs. If this should happen, it would have to be added to the...
I have MP 1.2 installed with MyFilms 6 and the latest StreamedMP as skin. I use DVDProfiler for my XML export. In DVDProfiler, I...
Replies
Views
@Guzzi - thx! I updated the links in My Films Wiki - Thanks for pointing that out @totopsgr
@Guzzi - thx! I updated the links in My Films Wiki - Thanks for pointing that out @totopsgr
Hi Guys, I've been trying to find new scripts for EAXMC but the last link i had for the support page (http://eaxmc.isgreat.org) is...
Replies
Views
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent changes and animation stuff of TGX and has thumb views using full screen. Requirements: MP 1.2.x MyFilms V6.0 Black Glass Skin for MP 1.2 installed Latest updates usually can be found in MyFilms svn on...
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent...
For anyone interested, I post skin files for MyFilms V6.0, that I use personally. It is based on BG 2.8, updated some of recent...
Replies
Views
I have closed this thread now, please use My Films 6 - Grabber Scripts/Interface for questions, issues or to submit new or updated grabbers for My Films 6. Thanks!
I have closed this thread now, please use My Films 6 - Grabber Scripts/Interface for questions, issues or to submit new or updated...
My Films 5.x includes many new grabber scripts as well as a new Grabber Interface which allows you to customize options for each...
Replies
Views
I have closed this thread now - please report any issues in the new thread: My Films 6 - AMC Updater Thanks!
I have closed this thread now - please report any issues in the new thread: My Films 6 - AMC Updater Thanks!
In MyFilms 5, AMC Updater - the utility to globally update your Ant Movie Catalog or Scan/Add new movies, has been integrated into...
Replies
Views
I have closed this thread now - please see My Films 6 - Language (string) files/Translations. We need updates (and new languages supported) for final release of My Films 6.0!
I have closed this thread now - please see My Films 6 - Language (string) files/Translations. We need updates (and new languages...
We would like to support as many languages as possible in My Films. Unfortunately we have only been able to provide support for...
Replies
Views
My Films 6.0 beta is released for testing! Please reply to that thread for testing the new beta release. Thanks to everyone who tested and reported issues! I have closed this thread now.
My Films 6.0 beta is released for testing! Please reply to that thread for testing the new beta release. Thanks to everyone who...
Now that the first public version of My Films 5 has been released, we are implementing a test process for future versions. The...
Replies
Views
WHEN ;)
WHEN ;)
My Films 5.1.0 Released! (requires MediaPortal 1.2.0 beta or later) What is it ? My Films is a plugin to support users who...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Filter Icons? DE
Avallonis is not yet supporting latest MyFilms version (that is also not yet public). There are additional controls in Skin required to get the images displayed.
Avallonis is not yet supporting latest MyFilms version (that is also not yet public). There are additional controls in Skin...
Just wondering how to get the icons for the custom views to display . The images that are set by default dont seem to display on...
Replies
Views
Hi kirte, this might be an encoding problem - if you post your catalog, I can test it here and correct it (we currently use default encoding).
Hi kirte, this might be an encoding problem - if you post your catalog, I can test it here and correct it (we currently use default...
Hi All, I've configured MyFilms to use Mymovies catalog (XML file) and it was recognised, however it MediaPortal displays question...
Replies
Views
If you're talking about removing entries from your DB when files have been deleted on disk: When you import and choose "purge orphans" in AMCU, entries, where the media file isn't present anymore will be removed from catalog when you do a scan/import.
If you're talking about removing entries from your DB when files have been deleted on disk: When you import and choose "purge...
Hello MediaPortal community I spend my last days with My film and it would also go but box collections not get realy. Use My...
Replies
Views
Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) released ! ;) antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) Soulsnake.
Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12) released ! ;) antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog 4.1.1 (30/07/12)...
Did you see this?? antp.be > Forum > View topic - [FR][EN] Ant Movie Catalog Unofficial 3.8.1 (18/09/11) A guy is continuing the...
Replies
Views
This is plugin related and most probably a hidden error appeared. Navigation has been reworked a lot for next MyFilms version, I just did a test and it seems to be ok. I have added a clear of fanarts, when the password dialog is displayed for next version - however, didn't test all possible configurations - so once the MyFilms 6.0...
This is plugin related and most probably a hidden error appeared. Navigation has been reworked a lot for next MyFilms version, I...
I have a couple of questions related to the password feature that I hope someone can help me with. 1. Might be a skin issue...
Replies
Views
Great you solved it ! After internal discussion, we decided to improve that area to allow users separate settings for main and details screen, so with future release, you should be able to do that via setup or GUI and without tweaking the skin files - see issue 135 here.
Great you solved it ! After internal discussion, we decided to improve that area to allow users separate settings for main and...
Hi all, first of all, the specs: MP 1.2.3 MyFilms 5 Skin: Default Wide Now, I would like to have a custom main view as per...
Replies
Views
You find them always in SVN. (In fact, it is more a "mod" - as it is not using stadard facade definitions - it has full screen thumb display and some other differences to original BG style.)
You find them always in SVN. (In fact, it is more a "mod" - as it is not using stadard facade definitions - it has full screen...
I am currently running MyFilms V5.2.0.2171 ("deprecated" version downloaded from the google code page) and the latest StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
aMPed supports it. In MF 6.0 we also added to the the new Views Menu - so that way it is supported even in Default skin without needing to alter Default BasicHome/skin files. Hopefully that will encourage more skins to support it as well (even on Basic Home)
aMPed supports it. In MF 6.0 we also added to the the new Views Menu - so that way it is supported even in Default skin without...
With the support for LMH in MyFilms in both plugins now, I would love to be able to make use of this. However, StreamedMP skin...
Replies
Views
Actually, we decided to bump version of next stable release from 5.2 to 6.0 due to big changes, skin changes required etc. - so the "awaited version 5.2" is now "6.0". However, it is feature complete, we're currently doing internal testing and bugfixing to do beta release and hopefully come to a stable version not too far away -...
Actually, we decided to bump version of next stable release from 5.2 to 6.0 due to big changes, skin changes required etc. - so the...
Is there any ETA for the release of version 5.2? -g
Replies
Views
Hi rickyman - Just to elaborate on what Guzzi said: - Are you trying to sort ae list of movies or the Views Menu? or a view? Maybe the easiest is to post a screenshot of where you are and what you clicked? Well if you are using MyMovies/Title.xml you cannot use AMC Updater, It can only be used with AMC (Ant Movie Catalog)...
Hi rickyman - Just to elaborate on what Guzzi said: - Are you trying to sort ae list of movies or the Views Menu? or a view...
1. i dont know why when i use sort: films. it doesnot sort by alphabetized. 2. i use the first step to do boxset: Using Folder...
Replies
Views
Have a look in the grabber script thread. There is also a hint how to get latest grabber scripts from google code.
Have a look in the grabber script thread. There is also a hint how to get latest grabber scripts from google code.
No mater what i try when using MyFilms to generate/grab cover art all i i get is a thumb 92X138, these thumbs look horrible is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyMovies 4 DE
Same issue as above rickyman - if your database xml does not contain the paths to the source files, then MyFilms will popup and ask you where it is. You CAN tell MyFilms to search for movie source in your network PC path (Setup > General Tab > Movie Playback Configuration). However I think it might be more important to figure out why...
Same issue as above rickyman - if your database xml does not contain the paths to the source files, then MyFilms will popup and ask...
Since the new Version of MyMovies and its new database i cant use its XML anymore. Is it possible to update this? This is what...
Replies
Views
since mymovies 4.x is not support it, do u know which programs support box set?
since mymovies 4.x is not support it, do u know which programs support box set?
1. how do i play movies in myfilms plugin? what do i need to download for it? 2. how do i use myfilms for grouping movies and...
Replies
Views
I'm glad it worked for you.
I'm glad it worked for you.
I finally managed to get a proper database and it works great. The only thing missing are the covers (other fanart is there), i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Problem? DE
No prob, good it is now working for you...
No prob, good it is now working for you...
Im getting a .Net error (Could not find a part of the path "C:\ProgramData\TeamMediaPorrtal/MediaPortal/Skin/NoSkin/Media/Logos"...
Replies
Views
For anyone like myself who uses both MyFilms/AMCU and AMC at different times and would like AMC's IMDB script to put the Certification in the custom Certification field (to match AMCU), it's a very simple modification to the script. Look for the section if GetOption('Classification') = 1 then SetField(fieldMediaType, Value)...
For anyone like myself who uses both MyFilms/AMCU and AMC at different times and would like AMC's IMDB script to put the...
For anyone like myself who uses both MyFilms/AMCU and AMC at different times and would like AMC's IMDB script to put the...
Replies
Views
I added the path variant - will be available with next testversion. Guzzi
I added the path variant - will be available with next testversion. Guzzi
Using MyFilms V5.2.0.2132 (I didn't know if I should ask in "testing" or not since I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to get Fanart? DE
Great you got things sorted. Let me add: Fanart is not completely independant on the used scripts: When movie wil be imported, the selected script will give the title name to the movie (plus other details). Fanart scraper will later search the matching fanart with those titlenames (plus year and search hints) - so if the title is...
Great you got things sorted. Let me add: Fanart is not completely independant on the used scripts: When movie wil be imported, the...
Hey guys, I am completely new to MyFilms and Ant Movie Catalog. I think I got most things figured out despite the retieval of...
Replies
Views
No problem Guzzi, would be pleased to help out any way I can ;)
No problem Guzzi, would be pleased to help out any way I can ;)
I can't get blu-ray iso's to start from My Films but they start fine from Moving Pictures. I'm using the Arcsoft TMT5 MC plugin as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom