My Films (12 Viewers)

Yep Box Sets. If you use MyFilms/AMCU to import your movies you can automatically create groups/collections/box sets - see the Groups Setup Guide in wiki. Personally I often end up doing it within the My Films GUI because I just find it easier ;) (see Box Sets, Groups in wiki about that) As of v 6.1.0 you can add multiple films to a...
Yep Box Sets. If you use MyFilms/AMCU to import your movies you can automatically create groups/collections/box sets - see the...
I've been running through the wiki for this and surfing the forums, but haven't really figured out how to do what I'm trying to do...
Replies
Views
I performed a clean install of MyFilms. The issue persists :(
I performed a clean install of MyFilms. The issue persists :(
First of all, the specs: Mediaportal 1.3 MyFilms 6.0.2 Skin: Default Wide Since I have installed MP 1.3 and MyFilms 6.02 I'm...
Replies
Views
Great to hear it solved your issue ;-)
Great to hear it solved your issue ;-)
Hi, I'm having a strange behaviour. Again. :) Not sure if it is related to MyFilms only. But maybe anybody of you knows a...
Replies
Views
Even possible, as the is some Initialization method that only runs once ever - if it fails for some reason, it might cause problems afterwards. Anyway, good that it is working for you now
Even possible, as the is some Initialization method that only runs once ever - if it fails for some reason, it might cause problems...
Hi, I just recognized a strange behaviour and wanted to clarify here (Or maybe there is a workaround). I updated my MyFilms xml...
Replies
Views
Correct one is #myfilms.db.imdb_id.value But will require fix in MyFilms, as mentioned above, to work ...
Correct one is #myfilms.db.imdb_id.value But will require fix in MyFilms, as mentioned above, to work ...
#myfilms.db.calc.IMDB_Id not work in Details page
Replies
Views
Just to remind you - you can store the trailers wherever you want - using the Extended Trailer search path in Setup > Trailers tab. So they don't HAVE to be in your movie folders, nor on C: drive, nor even on the same drive as your movies. Could even be on an external HDD as long as you connect it before you try and register or play...
Just to remind you - you can store the trailers wherever you want - using the Extended Trailer search path in Setup > Trailers tab...
Hi Guys, I have quite a large collection of movies in my list. Sometimes I think it would be awesome to be able to have Myfilms...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt ID DE
Yes please that would be nice. I add a issue to the tracker. Thank you.
Yes please that would be nice. I add a issue to the tracker. Thank you.
I can't find the ID of this dialog window. Can anyone help me with this? I want to open it with a Traktbutton in details view.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How do you use AMC? DE
I haven´t used AMC for a long time, indeed I currently haven´t it installed. AMCu and MyFilms GUI are enough for me atm
I haven´t used AMC for a long time, indeed I currently haven´t it installed. AMCu and MyFilms GUI are enough for me atm
Hi guys, I recently switched from EAX movie catalogue to AMC. So far so good, I was wondering what is the process for updating your...
Replies
Views
I have never worked in that area (of MP); best would be to reproduce the error with MyVideo playback and report in respective MP forum part.
I have never worked in that area (of MP); best would be to reproduce the error with MyVideo playback and report in respective MP...
Hi Guys, I am posting my problem here although I suspect it is not the right place for it. The SubSentral plugin thread is locked...
Replies
Views
Indeed, that should work - as the matching from trailers in the "extended path" is only done by name matching - while the matching of trailers in the movie folder is done by keyword matching. Moving all trailers into an extended trailer path thus should work - but having all movies AND trailers in the same directory would not work...
Indeed, that should work - as the matching from trailers in the "extended path" is only done by name matching - while the matching...
Hi, Hopefully this is a beginner question: I can't get the "Trailer light" to switch from Red to Green I am testing MP1.4 with...
Replies
Views
m4v was added to MP Video Extensions in v 1.4.0 (see What's New > 1.4.x > Config Tool Changes > Video Extensions in wiki) Your system specs show you are using MP 1.2.3? However even if you have upgraded to MP 1.4.0, IIRC you only get the new extensions if you do a 'fresh' install (not upgrade) so that MP does not overwrite any manual...
m4v was added to MP Video Extensions in v 1.4.0 (see What's New > 1.4.x > Config Tool Changes > Video Extensions in wiki) Your...
Hi, i have Problems with renaming the org. Title. My master title is the translated title, but AMCU don't let me change the org...
Replies
Views
Hi Traffik, that might be caused by using different title options in the two installs. fanart is "connected" via the title naming - so if you e.g. use english titles on one machine and foreign titles on the other, it could behave like you describe. We're discussing changing that - and there is already an issue entry in the tracker...
Hi Traffik, that might be caused by using different title options in the two installs. fanart is "connected" via the title naming...
Just a quick question as this seems to have be completely stumped. I have 1 database shared between two machines. Machine 1 has all...
Replies
Views
Thank you both for the interesting reply. Drilling the database with 3 levels is also not possible in Moving Pictures o_O. I know that you can create all kind of filtered views in the view setup or create different kind of config filters to start with. Even without nice GUI. The best way in my opinion is to create custom filters that...
Thank you both for the interesting reply. Drilling the database with 3 levels is also not possible in Moving Pictures o_O. I know...
Hi, I want to make the jump from moving pictures to my films because of a) multi-user watched status and ratings b) database...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyFilms & MP 1.4 DE
Thank you so much for the hard work, it makes me crazy using MP without myFilms. Back to normal status. :D
Thank you so much for the hard work, it makes me crazy using MP without myFilms. Back to normal status. :D
when i install MP 1.4, myfilm is not there anymore. is there anyway it will shows up again? thanks
Replies
Views
Yes, I think Guzzi has cut a looong story short :) Anyway, just for the records: I do use FilmAffinity.es, yet through AMC, because I find AMc's interface clearer when it comes to manage the DB. @ Guzzi: I'll stick to MyFilms 6.0.2 for the moment ;) Thank you guys for your efforts.
Yes, I think Guzzi has cut a looong story short :) Anyway, just for the records: I do use FilmAffinity.es, yet through AMC, because...
First of all, the specs: Mediaportal 1.3 MyFilms 6.0.2 Skin: Default Wide As per attached file, actors artwork does not show up...
Replies
Views
MyFilms allows to register for a message for such purposes - and LMH does that. MyFilms should notify LMH, if there had been any changes and LMH would renew the latest info in that case. So please check the (MyFilms) logs if there is indication of such messages (needs debug mode I think). Changing the AMC file should be detected by...
MyFilms allows to register for a message for such purposes - and LMH does that. MyFilms should notify LMH, if there had been any...
I am using Latest Media Handler 1.6.1.0 in the Titan Extended skin. I edit my AMC file from a different PC. I find that LMH does...
Replies
Views
If you get stuck again when you build your new media centre, I have written several new guides in the MyFilms Wiki under Setup Guides - the Pin Protection setup guide is probably the closest to what you were looking for as it uses adult/kids movies as an example, so most of it applies except actually adding a password ;)
If you get stuck again when you build your new media centre, I have written several new guides in the MyFilms Wiki under Setup...
Hi Peeps, I'm having some problems setting up filtered views in My Films and could do with some help please. I've got all my...
Replies
Views
Actually you can specify a cover path in MF setup artwork tab and it will search for your covers there. So you shouldn't need to batch download covers again. You should be able to duplicate that in AMC settings also. There are two main settings for covers in AMC > Tools > Preferences: Folders: Picture Importation - it's misleading...
Actually you can specify a cover path in MF setup artwork tab and it will search for your covers there. So you shouldn't need to...
Any easy way to do it that worked for somebody? Willing to give it a try if not too painful. Kind Regards AT
Replies
Views
Yes, the create movie thumb feature is excellent, lets hope we can get that exact same process for fanart too :))
Yes, the create movie thumb feature is excellent, lets hope we can get that exact same process for fanart too :))
Hi there Is there a way to create that custom fanart from screenshots as a batch process or do I really have to go through each one...
Replies
Views
same here...thanks for the updates..
same here...thanks for the updates..
Hi, I've been using movingpictures for a while now and now decided to try MyFilms. I want to do a fresh import of movies into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Central Database? DE
I think maybe it was not clear that I was giving 2 different examples: That's exactly what I thought I said for the first example where you want to map Original Titles to Translated Title but only when there is no Translated Title :S For the second example - where you want to map Translated Title to Original Title it has to be the...
I think maybe it was not clear that I was giving 2 different examples: That's exactly what I thought I said for the first example...
Quick question... My Mediaportal went belly up big time yesterday, so doing a new install of 1.3 final. Will Myfilms in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 watched status DE
I had to check the Wiki - you think I memorized all that just because I wrote it? :ROFLMAO: But it was a lucky accident because I was just updating/working on the Multi-User pages in wiki ;) And ofc I know it works for me since I use Checked field.
I had to check the Wiki - you think I memorized all that just because I wrote it? :ROFLMAO: But it was a lucky accident because I...
I am using the multi-user states in the latest AMC 4 catalog type. Just wondering what happens if I manually tick the checked...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I forgot to mention you can specify the minimum (or max) resolution you want for fanart in AMCUpdater > Database Fields tab under Fanart Handling (right below where you select the # of images you want. It doesn't speed it up since MyFilms still has to check each image, but it should save you from getting the low res images on TMDb.
Sorry, I forgot to mention you can specify the minimum (or max) resolution you want for fanart in AMCUpdater > Database Fields tab...
Hi I have been using MovingPictures and its been great. I have always felt that its a bit too automatic for my liking and have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vanishing Movies DE
What did you rename? if you altered the media file names/paths there is an option in AMCU Import Movies tab to Re-Scan moved files - is that enabled? However I don't think it should cause you to lose data, do you still have your AMCupdater.log? If you post that it might show what happened. Since you have backups you can test that -...
What did you rename? if you altered the media file names/paths there is an option in AMCU Import Movies tab to Re-Scan moved files...
I finally got MyFilms setup all nice and pointed my second HTPC to the MyFilms.xml and pictures and fanart folders on the first...
Replies
Views
@Deda - is that only supported on IMDB or any other sites?
@Deda - is that only supported on IMDB or any other sites?
I can't see this already mentioned in the forum so hope I am not wastefully creating a duplicate thread. I realised today that...
Replies
Views
It is possible, that it is not properly decoding at some places, so main question first: Does it display properly in the plugin itself? In xml, those characters have to be encoded to meet xml specs properly - so if it is only happening in AMCupdater, I could look into it to decode before displaying it there.
It is possible, that it is not properly decoding at some places, so main question first: Does it display properly in the plugin...
I've just been using the MyFilms Grabber script editor to update IMDB-Full as the header for the description field have changed and...
Replies
Views
Hi, not sure, if I properly understood your issues - but MyFilms dev version allows to load group covers from TMDB since quite some time - however, it is not yet released, so you'll have to wait for it. If you don't want to wait - you can either manually select a cover in setup for a VIEW - or if talking about collections/box sets...
Hi, not sure, if I properly understood your issues - but MyFilms dev version allows to load group covers from TMDB since quite some...
Hello there from good old germany ... my englisch is not the best so dont worry about mistakes ... in germany i think the most...
Replies
Views
Sounds promising! Would be grateful if you could PM me with details of the new thread and any progress. Would be happy to help where I can. Wo0zy.
Sounds promising! Would be grateful if you could PM me with details of the new thread and any progress. Would be happy to help...
Hi, I recall seeing a user on the My Movies forum stating that he had developed a plugin to allow the latest My Movies to work...
Replies
Views
Hey Zork I'm glad you found something that meets your needs. Ofc you can always add the keepaspectratio tags to the image controls in MyFilms, but there are quite a lot of them. I''ll talk to ncoH about maybe adding that for the MyFilms skin files for next release. That's odd you couldn't find the other Fanart options. Were you in...
Hey Zork I'm glad you found something that meets your needs. Ofc you can always add the keepaspectratio tags to the image controls...
Hi, I have a problem with all the covers I have created myself for a lot of films. I'm using Titan skin. Anyway I tried several...
Replies
Views
wouah wonderfull Dadeo your info helps me a lot, thanks
wouah wonderfull Dadeo your info helps me a lot, thanks
Hello all, I installed MP 1.3 with MyFilms-V6.0.2.2791 plugin. I don't like to have the "My Films" button in "In Plugins" menu...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom