[Plugin] MediaBrowser for MediaPortal (v0.30-beta) [2014/08/20] (1 Viewer)

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi saitoh183,

The link you posted is purely a cross post of this plugin.

We need someone to develop a MediaBrowser plugin that will interface with MediaPortal TVServer (directly or through an abstraction layer - like MPExtended)

J.

Last edited:

mguebert

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is there a way to differentiate a 2d and 3d version of a movie in this plugin? I have two versions of the same movie in different directories with the directory and title modified to add 3DSBS in the title. I also edited the metadata on MB3 to show the 3d movie, the web client shows the 3D version.

However in the plug in that info is not shown making it hard to distinguish between the two.

Any help would be appreciated.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @mguebert : the information is there it's just that the default skin doesn't display it yet.
    You can either edit the skin and add it yourself or wait for future updates to the skin.
    I'll will try and get that in for the default skin asap.

milli260876

Portal Member
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    hey @armandp

i'm keen to cross over to using MP TV server permenantly having played with it a little..
    I know the question has been asked about a TV plugin, but everyone over at MB3 seems too busy or happy with the TV servers already implemented.
    Would/could you be interested in creating a MP TV server/backend plugin for MB3 ?
    I'm stuck with a WMC/DVBViewer/MP hybrid faff about at present. Would love to just stick all my eggs in one basket!(one that the wife could use!!!! lol)

Thanks for your efforts so far, hope you don't find my request rude!

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @milli260876 : i don't have enough time currently (i already checked out some stuff for it though) to make that happen sorry :(

@Lukemb :
    Thanks for the heads up.. i am in the process of preparing a new version.
    I also switched to server supplied views (user views) to further unify the experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom