[Plugin] MPSync - MediaPortal multi-seat Synchronization (4 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Update Mediaportal to 1.7.1 & MPSync to v1.0.0.11 but on Client:
    Code:
    06.05.2014 20:34:51 - [ERROR] MPSync: [InsertRecords] Error adding record to table mpsync in database C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 with exception: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: array
    On Master all ok!

Attachments

• mpsync.bak
      37.4 KB

smarty12345

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Appologies for taking so long to report back.. but got there in the end... Unfortunately I am still getting the same issues in 11 and i did in 09.
    The first error on install/first run doesnt appear to be causing any direct issue. If you continue all seems to work as it should.
    Its the second issue thats more of a problem, as when it happens it close MP.
    Have attached screen shots of the two errors, and the text from the error on first run too. Just in case it helps.

Attachments

• error on first run.jpg
      error on first run.jpg
      95.7 KB
    • error in MP.jpg
      error in MP.jpg
      403.4 KB
    • Error on first install.txt
      5.5 KB

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Appologies for taking so long to report back.. but got there in the end... Unfortunately I am still getting the same issues in 11 and i did in 09.
    The first error on install/first run doesnt appear to be causing any direct issue. If you continue all seems to work as it should.
    Have attached screen shots of the two errors, and the text from the error on first run too. Just in case it helps.

@smarty12345. Never encountered that second error before... Can you upload you MPSync XMLs so I have a look.

Thanks

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Code:
    06.05.2014 20:34:51 - [ERROR] MPSync: [InsertRecords] Error adding record to table mpsync in database C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 with exception: Value cannot be null.
    On Master all ok!

@ajs. Looking into this as managed to replicate on my setup. Hopefully will find root cause soon.

smarty12345

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Home Country

@smarty12345. Never encountered that second error before... Can you upload you MPSync XMLs so I have a look.

Thanks
    Sure. No problem.. Attached to this post..

Attachments

• MPSync.xml
      1.1 KB
    • MPSync_THUMBS.xml
      421 bytes

saitoh183

Portal Pro
    May 6, 2011
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Code:
    On Master all ok!

@ajs. Looking into this as managed to replicate on my setup. Hopefully will find root cause soon.

I got the same thing

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi m3rcury, does this new version also solves the stuttering video playback (in the first 30 seconds after starting playback)?
    It is a mpsync issue as when i disable mpsync the problem is gone.

Last edited:

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi m3rcury, does this new version also solves the stuttering video playback (in the first 30 seconds after starting playback)?
    It is a mpsync issue as when i disable mpsync the problem is gone.

@wouter1971. Haven't had time to look into this. Just for some more info, what is the refresh rate you set in the plugin?

smarty12345

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Home Country
    Hi m3rcury
    These are the log files you requested..
    Its happening all the time now on this newset version with the logging enabled. Sometimes a coule of times in the same evening.
    before it was maybe every other night or so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom