Subscene fails to download (1 Viewer)

Mouch.net

Portal Pro
July 6, 2007
La Calamine
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi for several weeks now, subscene and some other provider fail to download...
OpenSubtitle on the other hand is still working.

Any idea what is going wrong?

Mouch.net

Portal Pro
July 6, 2007
La Calamine
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hey @seco, me again...
I got the same issue again 2 times and had to clean temp files.
Any idea what is causing it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
Replies
Views
Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy ..same issue ) and the issue within 40 seconds now so I did a full Mediaportal uninstall and then clean install x64 Mediaportal 1.30 and clean rebuild of databases.....still having this issue and I...
Ok .. Thanks for the suggestion about the screensaver..i went and deliberately unticked the screensaver on a fresh install ( no joy...
Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
Replies
Views
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to display as per the options in MP Config. The behaviour you are seeing will be fixed in the next release, the Windows volume OSD will appear very briefly on MP exit on the desktop but fades away completely...
There has been some jigger-pokery going on with the Windows volume OSD in newer MP-1 versions to get it and the MP volume OSD to...
Hi, after a fresh install of MP on a Mini PC, when I exit MP to go back to the desktop, a rectangle appears above the Windows...
Replies
Views
I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same. Generally, when performing a rescan, the recommendation is to select the Enable channel movement detection setting. Wherever possible, this will cause TV Server to: Preserve the channel selection status...
I have never used DVB-S/S2 (satellite), but I do use DVB-T/T2 (terrestrial), and I think that the behaviour would be the same...
Hi, I am using MP2 with DVBS2 for longer time. sevral channel have changed their name (eg "Welt der Wunder -> Lilo.tv). Is there a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom