Black Glass (3 Viewers)

hi Tgx ! ...i see ... o.k .. how abut just for the my music section wich for me ,very importent ...? :ooops:
hi Tgx ! ...i see ... o.k .. how abut just for the my music section wich for me ,very importent ...? :ooops:
hi Tgx ! thank you for v2.0.1 ...look great . with the new layouts for small & big icons' it is look rally good ,but i still...
Replies
Views
AW: Searching this as HOVER 1280x720 Hello Tgx, thank you for the answer. I have found this hover for my "private Videos". It is in 1280x720 Perhaps you like it ??? The other hover is for the "HTPC Standby".
AW: Searching this as HOVER 1280x720 Hello Tgx, thank you for the answer. I have found this hover for my "private Videos"...
Hello, I'm searching this Picture as an Hover Image in 1280x720. I like to use this for my "Private Videos". I found this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When using this view in MP, I'd like to see the artist name in the album view (instead of just album name & date, see screenshot 2). Is there a way to display the artist name in those conditions? Because if the...
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When...
Hello, I've defined a "recently added" view (see screenshot 1) which displays the 100 latest album added to the db. When...
Replies
Views
It scales great, it's just the advantage of more pixels means you can have more onscreen (meaning more buttons in the kickass basic home layout :D ) and less scrolling text. Maybe when the skin editor is done one of us can do a port!
It scales great, it's just the advantage of more pixels means you can have more onscreen (meaning more buttons in the kickass basic...
When will we see a 1080p skin? ;)
Replies
Views
This problem is present in Blue3wide skin too. I think that it does not depend on the skin. Thanks Tgx
This problem is present in Blue3wide skin too. I think that it does not depend on the skin. Thanks Tgx
Is there supposed to be a 'now playing' screen when last.fm is playing? I have been using the beta 5 of the fanart handler and it...
Replies
Views
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out when the mouse is quite a ways away from the left. I've noticed it in the Moving Pictures an TV Series plugins. Is there somewhere in the config files that controls the mouseover position so I can change...
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out...
I'm using a mouse with Mediaportal I noticed that when using the Black Glass HD skin the Hidden Menu on the left seems to pop out...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the fix! I've committed them on my Google code page. Tgx
Thanks for the fix! I've committed them on my Google code page. Tgx
Hi Tgx, Small bugs in My Video Artist info (DialogVideoArtistInfo.xml) in Nova Skin 1.2- 1) group element where is Biography and...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for all of you... Copy the "dropframe.png" in the Media Folder an the "movingpictures.details.xml" in the main skin directory. (Backup the xml first so you can switch back).
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for...
Hi, i have made a little mod for playing Trailers (from Skin Backdrop) in MovingPictures. It is my first mod. I hope this work for...
Replies
Views
Just download "The Gimp" and use the "Hue and Saturation" function on "basichome_bg.jpg" and "bg.jpg" files! Tgx
Just download "The Gimp" and use the "Hue and Saturation" function on "basichome_bg.jpg" and "bg.jpg" files! Tgx
Hello, I would like to create my own theme which will be based onto another color than the one available today. Could you...
Replies
Views
I've just updated the skin svn to include this translation. Thanks Tgx
I've just updated the skin svn to include this translation. Thanks Tgx
Hi I'm using mp 1.1 final with last infoservice and mp-tvseries stable releases and black glass nova skin. The problemi is the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 suggestion for skin DE
Yes this would be great! But i'm afraid almost impossible with the current skin engine. A real 3D engine would be necessary. Thanks! Tgx
Yes this would be great! But i'm afraid almost impossible with the current skin engine. A real 3D engine would be necessary...
Hey, I think this skin is pretty cool, especially your home screen. I thought something that would make it really cool would be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words... Bye, Marco
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words...
Hi, I have a really big problem with World Wheather Plugin in Black Glass Nova HD: the attached picture speaks more than words...
Replies
Views
Thanks dude. I feel dumb now lol. I didn't realize there were two different editors :oops:
Thanks dude. I feel dumb now lol. I didn't realize there were two different editors :oops:
Hey guys, I'm having an odd problem after using the Basic Home Editor. Here's a screen shot. Anyone else having this problem? I'm...
Replies
Views
Great! Thanks! (y)
Great! Thanks! (y)
Hi Tgx, i think there is a bug in BlackGlassNova (and BlackGlassNovaHD) at allocation of days with WorldWeather Plugin: Attached...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm pretty sure that the menu control does not allow to align text to the right or center. Thanks Tgx
Hi! I'm pretty sure that the menu control does not allow to align text to the right or center. Thanks Tgx
Hi First I wanna say, that skin is amazing and practical for use. gr8 job! I wanna align the text on Home to the right. take...
Replies
Views
No! It's not broken! This change occurred from version 1.5.0. I think that myvideos.xml screen should show video thumbnails (generated by the inbuilt thumbnailer) and not posters. If you want to use posters, you should change view and use the video database feature of Mediaportal. Anyways, as i've already said, in the next...
No! It's not broken! This change occurred from version 1.5.0. I think that myvideos.xml screen should show video thumbnails...
Hi, myvideo.xml is bronken in the latest version. - width and height of the preview imare are swapped - preview image is too...
Replies
Views
Sure, in the next release! Tgx
Sure, in the next release! Tgx
I'm not sure if it's supported but I'm missing a video codec logo for VC1 for several of my BD remuxes. Is this something you could...
Replies
Views
Yes, but it's supported by TVSeries only..
Yes, but it's supported by TVSeries only..
Hello, First thanks for your amazing work !!!! Does your skin support this (new) feature of Infoservice ? Thanks again ...
Replies
Views
Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program start no prolem with blue3wide..... i pray for a fix, this is absolutley the best skin i've ever seen and i WANT keep it on my beloved mediaportal... i forgot mediaportal 1.1 with latest disaster...
Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program...
Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program...
Replies
Views
I have just uploaded them on Google Code! Thanks Tgx
I have just uploaded them on Google Code! Thanks Tgx
Hi Tgx, can you please consider adding those 2 logos: :thx: Simone
Replies
Views
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the BASIC HOME SCREEN there is no Button for MY PICTURES. And in the MY VIDEOS view there is nothing to see about the Database informations like the actors... Only the DVD-Cover is seen but it does not fit...
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the...
Hi there, i got your grate skin Blue Glass Nova from MP Plugin Installer but found some great and strange problems: In the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Last.fm ? DE
Just use the left menu! Tgx
Just use the left menu! Tgx
I've enabled the Last.fm and scrobbler plugins and I've created and synched to a Last.fm account. I know it's synced okay because...
Replies
Views
AW: Small issue in InfoService screen when LiveTv running will recheck. thanks
AW: Small issue in InfoService screen when LiveTv running will recheck. thanks
Hi, I've seen following small issue in InfoService screen (the single screen that's similiar to MyNews): once a video /...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpNZB DE
I've tested it on all my systems and the menu is ok. I really cannot see anything wrong in the code that could cause such behaviour. Anybody else? Thanks Tgx
I've tested it on all my systems and the menu is ok. I really cannot see anything wrong in the code that could cause such...
With the mpNZB plugin update...
Replies
Views
Weird, it only happens when the view is "Big Icons"
Weird, it only happens when the view is "Big Icons"
Hi tgx, I'm still having a minor issue with the bookmarks of the webbrowser plugin. When initially displayed, the "left menu"...
Replies
Views
Sorry, not possible... or at least i don't know an easy way to do it! Thanks Tgx
Sorry, not possible... or at least i don't know an easy way to do it! Thanks Tgx
Hi, can you add a function to reade the current settings (menus and backgrounds) from a skin?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV button changes? DE
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing without all the TV guide and recording options. Ideally, simply clicking the middle button displays what's currently playing full screen. I tried doing this using the Mediaportal configuation TV settings...
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing...
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPDispaly++ DE
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++ https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mpdisplay-extended-display-touchscreen-plugin-92354/ MPDisplay++ It would be great to have a Black Glass skin for the secondary display. TGX have you seen this plugin?
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++...
Hi, does anyone use MPDisplay++...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Smartplaylists file DE
Thank you very much! I'm happy to use your file as a starting point for smartplaylists plugin! Tgx
Thank you very much! I'm happy to use your file as a starting point for smartplaylists plugin! Tgx
hi, if you want to test file for smartplaylists plugin. here my contribution ;) Bye ! Oliv
Replies
Views
Top Bottom