Searching this as HOVER 1280x720 (1 Viewer)

framelmike

Portal Pro
October 14, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

I'm searching this Picture as an Hover Image in 1280x720.

I like to use this for my "Private Videos".

I found this picture in the "Black Glass Editor" but not in the installed Skin.

Thank You !!!

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    56.4 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Sorry, i've only a low resolution image, not suitable for 1280x720 resolution.

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Searching this as HOVER 1280x720

Hello Tgx,

thank you for the answer.

I have found this hover for my "private Videos". It is in 1280x720
    Perhaps you like it ???

The other hover is for the "HTPC Standby".

Attachments

• hover_standby.jpg
      hover_standby.jpg
      87 KB
    • hover_my videos.jpg
      hover_my videos.jpg
      114.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem - unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. And Hostname is still in red. I don't understand - this is a dedicated TV computer. Unless an update did this I don't know why there's a problem in the...
    I removed all sign of MySQL, rebooted, did a clean reinstall. It reinstalled 5.6, But I've still got both the same problem -...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Internet required? DE
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Same applies to MediaPortal 1 ;)
    Hello, I've been searching for a media server for my home entertainment system for a couple of years. I have changed server...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP client. MP 1.33 will have 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both the MP client and TV Server. My understanding is that it will not be possible to perform an upgrade install from a 64-bit client + 32-bit TV...
    The problem with MP 1.32 was that the TV Server component was still 32-bit, even when you installed the 64-bit version of the MP...
    This is on a windows 11 latest rev OS: This particular component has been very frustrating. I'm a new potential user, trying to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom