Deploytool pre RC3 version (2 Viewers)

Same here. Fresh XP install except I had the Media Portal Beta on and unintalled it.
Same here. Fresh XP install except I had the Media Portal Beta on and unintalled it.
Hi, after struggling for severeal days - I need help. I can't install the new MP1 RC1 with the deploy-tool I get this error "%1 is...
Replies
Views
The problem was a not fully downloaded "MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh.exe" file that caused the problem. I downloaded it again (this time it was 23 MB against 820kb the first time) and it runned well now. Thanks for reading robby3
The problem was a not fully downloaded "MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh.exe" file that caused the problem. I downloaded it again...
I've downloaded "MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh.exe" and when starting it, I see a cmd window starting and immediately get an...
Replies
Views
I can't download: http://install.team-mediaportal.com/deploytool/applicationlocations.xml the message is: File not found Why??? Sorry, the problem was in my internet connection. Now works ok
I can't download: http://install.team-mediaportal.com/deploytool/applicationlocations.xml the message is: File not found...
I can't download: http://install.team-mediaportal.com/deploytool/applicationlocations.xml the message is: File not found...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 deploy tool crashes DE
I am trying to install RC1, when I start the deploy tool, and press install, the deploy tool decompress several files but then stops and print "the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)". EDIT: .NET was missing, deploy tool is now working. thanks.
I am trying to install RC1, when I start the deploy tool, and press install, the deploy tool decompress several files but then...
I am trying to install RC1, when I start the deploy tool, and press install, the deploy tool decompress several files but then...
Replies
Views
This worked perfectly, thanks :)
This worked perfectly, thanks :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Trying to use MP1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your time. I've done a repair on the OS and all is good - well Media Portal installs even if I can't get the Client TV to stream from the server. On to the next problem! Cheers, Och
Thanks for your time. I've done a repair on the OS and all is good - well Media Portal installs even if I can't get the Client...
I am trying to install 1.0 RC1 and the deploy tool is reporting 'Your operating system is not supported by Media Portal'; see ...
Replies
Views
Ok, this is the same thing I get. I even have tried uninstalling everything mediaportal and SQL05. I still get this same message when I try to run the TV-server config tool.
Ok, this is the same thing I get. I even have tried uninstalling everything mediaportal and SQL05. I still get this same message...
Hi Folks, When I use the 1-click install I get this error during MSSQLExpress. SQL Server Setup could not connect to the...
Replies
Views
the "back" buttons seems to not to remeber the last window correctly. i can confirm that. 0001227: Back button is not always working as expected - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx:
the "back" buttons seems to not to remeber the last window correctly. i can confirm that. 0001227: Back button is not always...
The Back button in the deploy tool is not always working as expected (as in go back where I came from). This is clearly visible...
Replies
Views
Hi, That folder it's for uninstall of TV Plugin & it's needed.... Regards Roy
Hi, That folder it's for uninstall of TV Plugin & it's needed.... Regards Roy
Hello, client installation creates unnessesary tv-server program group and directory. backslash
Replies
Views
Hi dont know if it same error as mine has gone away but sound like same problem, so i check my firewall settings (vista) as i had firewall turned off. Now i click on "turn firewall on/off " and got windows message saying service is not running do you want to turn it on, i click yes and firewall options to turn on/off opened then i...
Hi dont know if it same error as mine has gone away but sound like same problem, so i check my firewall settings (vista) as i had...
Hi, i have problems to install the new mediaportal version. to install the new version i uninstalled/deleted my old mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Thanks all - the system does work if you get the right details :lol:
Thanks all - the system does work if you get the right details :lol:
A new install of the 'refresh' package. No I don't use MP for the TV Advanced install Use the install button at the top to get...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 What's the HD-Option for? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi all, I have to agree, the question "Do you want to watch HDTV" is not good. Edit: I've reworked my reply, because I wasn't making much sense myself either... My comments on the HDTV question: 1. Dubious wording The question is: "Do you want to watch HDTV." Now if you really need to know, yes I want to watch HDTV. I can't...
Hi all, I have to agree, the question "Do you want to watch HDTV" is not good. Edit: I've reworked my reply, because I wasn't...
What is the HD option in the installation process for? Does it install a codec? The options should be better explained in the...
Replies
Views
good to know that it worked in the end. :)
good to know that it worked in the end. :)
Hi, i have the problem, that the deply tool doesnt recognice the mp rc1 installation, even if it has it installed right before. So...
Replies
Views
This is exactly what keeps me from changing to MP1 RC whatever - I have some 100 unwatched recordings (don't tell me I will never make it to watch them, if I didn't already make it by now :D) in this specific format. Is there a convenient way to convert all those files to some standard formats and then re-import the stuff to the MP1...
This is exactly what keeps me from changing to MP1 RC whatever - I have some 100 unwatched recordings (don't tell me I will never...
Hello: Just a question... Is there any way to update from 0.2.3.0 without losing all data?
Replies
Views
I think it would be nice if the last screen of the installer had a message like: Downloading is complete. You can copy the folder "<location here>" to another PC and run "MediaPortal.DeployTool.exe" to start the installation. I think it would avoid a lot of questions as people not read the manual/readme even if there are warning...
I think it would be nice if the last screen of the installer had a message like: Downloading is complete. You can copy the folder...
First off, great work guys - I think the deploy tool is a big step forward for the wider acceptance of MP!! I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Where is Dscaler? DE
That's good to know....:thx: Chuck
That's good to know....:thx: Chuck
was it not in the install? I can't get a decent aspect with the built-in codec without Dscaler. How do I go about getting MP1rc1...
Replies
Views
thank you that's what i wanted cheers brad
thank you that's what i wanted cheers brad
hi just installed mp1 server client on vista 64 bit all working great. when installing there is no option to select server and...
Replies
Views
This worked - thanks.
This worked - thanks.
The TVservice included in RC1 won't start. I get this dialog :- If I remove the TVserver from the control panel Add/Remove...
Replies
Views
I was also unable to install RC1 refresh, crashed at a similar place. I will look into it once I get home to give better details.
I was also unable to install RC1 refresh, crashed at a similar place. I will look into it once I get home to give better details.
Deploy tool crashes in any option I choose - one click vs advanced vs MS SQL vs MySQL. Clean install - never had MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Great! :thx: Very cool. I will remove the wiki manual entry that I added when RC2 comes out and includes your fix.
Great! :thx: Very cool. I will remove the wiki manual entry that I added when RC2 comes out and includes your fix.
During initial installation, deploytool will throw errors if Windows Firewall is disabled.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't install RC1 DE
I alredy found it in mantis: 0001214: DeployTool throws an error if WindowsFirewall Service is not running - MediaPortal Bugtracker :P Simone
I alredy found it in mantis: 0001214: DeployTool throws an error if WindowsFirewall Service is not running - MediaPortal Bugtracker...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 32 Bit CPU Type: BE-2400...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom