Input / Output interfaces (3 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for remotes, external displays, ect.
B
also think ;) greets
also think ;) greets
do use this LCDLibrary then do not forgot use this DLL with it. your should copy this to SysWOW64 if you has Win7 64Bit. that...
Replies
Views
B
I'm trying to set up LCD Smartie with MP 1.4 under Windows XP SP3 to display running time, etc, on a small external screen. But I get an error message every time the program tries to load MP.dll. It says " Load of plugin failed: Plugin MP.dll had an exception during Init: Access violation at address 7C90100B in module "ntdll.dll"...
I'm trying to set up LCD Smartie with MP 1.4 under Windows XP SP3 to display running time, etc, on a small external screen. But I...
I'm trying to set up LCD Smartie with MP 1.4 under Windows XP SP3 to display running time, etc, on a small external screen. But I...
Replies
Views
I use lmremote to launch my autohotkey script when the mce button is pressed, however you could look here for a guide on how to detect the button within autohotkey http://xbmccustomregis.sourceforge.net/remote_manu.htmlwin+r -> regedit Find (or similar) [ H K E Y _ L O C A L _ M A C H I N E \ S Y S T E M \ C u r r e n t C o n t...
I use lmremote to launch my autohotkey script when the mce button is pressed, however you could look here for a guide on how to...
I have been having some remote issues so went into MediaPortal configuration and set the HID remote to use extended logging. I then...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom