MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.2.0-Archiv (1 Viewer)

MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.2.0
Using this version one at least on of my rigs MP hangs the computer after about 4 hours. Need to test more, going to try a newer version first though.
Using this version one at least on of my rigs MP hangs the computer after about 4 hours. Need to test more, going to try a newer...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Same here! backslash
Same here! backslash
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 19/04/2007 [17:29:01] gemx added: Implemented preferred audio stream selection SetupTV 19/04/2007 [18:22:51] gemx added: Added option in TVChannels\TV EPG Grabber to select/deselect if infos are only stored for selected channels to grab from ===> click here to download <===...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvPlugin 19/04/2007 [17:29:01] gemx added: Implemented preferred audio stream selection...
Replies
Views
TS Playback Problem A recorded H.264 TS file is not scaled for the screen. It plays with its original size and resizing options in context menu does not work for TS files. So you can see only a part of the TS playback (upper left corner).
TS Playback Problem A recorded H.264 TS file is not scaled for the screen. It plays with its original size and resizing options in...
Replies
Views
Post the information in the bug section.
Post the information in the bug section.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 16/04/2007 [07:54:10] _Frodo_ added: fixed stream id in .mpg recordings was wrong Music 16/04/2007 [14:55:25] hwahrmann added: Sonique Visualisations and Music where always out of sync. TVServer 16/04/2007 [21:17:41] micheloe added: PowerScheduler: Fixed system did not resume when...
Changelog since last snapshot: tvserver 16/04/2007 [07:54:10] _Frodo_ added: fixed stream id in .mpg recordings was wrong...
Replies
Views
I got the exact same error then I updated MP and TV3server - had to downgrade the server to my previous version from 2 weeks ago and that one works with latest SVN for MP. Regards Oscar
I got the exact same error then I updated MP and TV3server - had to downgrade the server to my previous version from 2 weeks ago...
Replies
Views
This issue seems solved, after installing the last SVN rev. 14052 I don't see it anymore. I can cruise around the menus, and return to basic home, and the text description are always displayed. Thanks.
This issue seems solved, after installing the last SVN rev. 14052 I don't see it anymore. I can cruise around the menus, and...
Replies
Views
Getting quite a few crashes when scanning for satellite tv stations now. I have an HVR-4000. I can elaborate if anyone wants more info on this.
Getting quite a few crashes when scanning for satellite tv stations now. I have an HVR-4000. I can elaborate if anyone wants more...
Replies
Views
The VirtualKeyboard doesn't work anymore with that SVN ! Messages in mediaportal.log : 2007-04-12 23:41:27.015625 [Info.][MPMain]: No translation found for id 107987 2007-04-12 23:41:27.078125 [Info.][MPMain]: GUIWindowManager: Could not find window 10002 If I put an old Dialogs.dll file all works fine...
The VirtualKeyboard doesn't work anymore with that SVN ! Messages in mediaportal.log : 2007-04-12 23:41:27.015625...
Replies
Views
Maybe I have mis-understood the comment in post #2 - Changelog since last snapshot: I assume that this comment means that the two listed changelog items ARE included in this SVN snapshot? I have just installed this SVN (13982) and noticed that mantis #0001000 (cover art/visualization screen overlays the list of albums in the...
Maybe I have mis-understood the comment in post #2 - Changelog since last snapshot: I assume that this comment means that the...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Core 11/04/2007 [18:37:30] rtv added: fixed: mantis #0000996 (GUIDialog: After dialog finished fade-out on close, the dialog title flash-up again) tvserver 11/04/2007 [19:03:51] rtv added: fixed errors on EPG import for some star rating formats update 11/04/2007 [19:13:58] _Harley_ added: of...
Changelog since last snapshot: Core 11/04/2007 [18:37:30] rtv added: fixed: mantis #0000996 (GUIDialog: After dialog finished...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: IMDB 11/04/2007 [10:13:21] DalaNorth added: Updated IMDB parser. "Directed by" is now "Director" and "Writing credits" is now "Writer". Solves problem with 0 matches when actually a perfect match. SetupTV 11/04/2007 [13:16:54] gemx added: added option to enable/disable the linkage scanner...
Changelog since last snapshot: IMDB 11/04/2007 [10:13:21] DalaNorth added: Updated IMDB parser. "Directed by" is now...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer 10/04/2007 [20:07:04] gemx added: added support for linked channels e.g. Premiere Direkt Portal ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread...
Changelog since last snapshot: TvServer 10/04/2007 [20:07:04] gemx added: added support for linked channels e.g. Premiere...
Replies
Views
i use analouge oout, not SPDIF :) but thanks anyway
i use analouge oout, not SPDIF :) but thanks anyway
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: myTV 09/04/2007 [20:34:34] Bavarian added: adding two new label controls to OSD in FullScreen mode ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with...
Changelog since last snapshot: myTV 09/04/2007 [20:34:34] Bavarian added: adding two new label controls to OSD in FullScreen...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is mediaportal of tv-server plugin.. But with this and the last few SVN's(havn't seen it work yet) when you goto My TV, then scheduled recordings, then add new, then by titly, the number keyboard comes up, where i suppose you should be able to press 2 3 times for a C, but what each time i press 2 i just changes...
I don't know if this is mediaportal of tv-server plugin.. But with this and the last few SVN's(havn't seen it work yet) when you...
Replies
Views
Custom MediaPortalDirs.xml not working anymore. I just upgraded from ; MediaPortal-svn--04-01-2007--20-04-Rev13747.exe to ... MediaPortal-svn--04-08-2007--01-00-Rev13906.exe Now the custom changed "MediaPortalDirs.xml" is ignored. This was not the case on earlier builds. This is the path used; C:\Documents and...
Custom MediaPortalDirs.xml not working anymore. I just upgraded from ; MediaPortal-svn--04-01-2007--20-04-Rev13747.exe to...
Replies
Views
I added the coverlist-view back to bluetwo now. Please try next svn-snapshot. The playlist-view problem is code related and a known issue. :thx: for reporting regards chefkoch
I added the coverlist-view back to bluetwo now. Please try next svn-snapshot. The playlist-view problem is code related and a...
Replies
Views
ok, but Leon_Gjerland cited item 13, so his answer did not relay to your post, did it :D? anyway, item13 still open :)
ok, but Leon_Gjerland cited item 13, so his answer did not relay to your post, did it :D? anyway, item13 still open :)
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 05/04/2007 [10:42:12] hwahrmann added: Winamp Visualisations can no be configured via Config Button tvplugin 05/04/2007 [11:10:04] rtv added: fixed compile errors, moved tvserver related skin files to MP ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 05/04/2007 [10:42:12] hwahrmann added: Winamp Visualisations can no be configured via...
Replies
Views
No second tuner in diversity card Hi ! I am using the Terratec Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity card (2 tuners). However, in Mediaportal only one tuner is available. See pic please. :-) In the application that comes with the card, I can change from diversity to dual tuner mode. I did not find any such setting in MP. There is no such...
No second tuner in diversity card Hi ! I am using the Terratec Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity card (2 tuners). However, in...
Replies
Views
MePo Green: font broken Hello together, just a minor issue for those of us devoted to MePo... The font in this skin is way out of scale since one of the latest subversions. Didn't manage to look into it myself yet, but maybe someone else is on it already? bye, Anthrax (Germany)
MePo Green: font broken Hello together, just a minor issue for those of us devoted to MePo... The font in this skin is way...
Replies
Views
Follow these steps: Play a "MyMusicVideo" from the internet -> working Play a "MyRadio" _Stream_ from the internet -> working Play a "MyMusicVideo" again -> not working anymore :-( It's in the snapshots for a long time. 2007-04-04 20:30:34.171875 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 104734 2007-04-04 20:30:40.734375...
Follow these steps: Play a "MyMusicVideo" from the internet -> working Play a "MyRadio" _Stream_ from the internet -> working...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 03/04/2007 [20:26:32] hwahrmann added: Upgrade of Music Database to V8. Supports Date Added and Rating for Songs. MyMusic 04/04/2007 [00:18:43] rtv added: added direct rating support for the current song (via number keys 0-5) to Now Playing screen ===> click here to download <===...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 03/04/2007 [20:26:32] hwahrmann added: Upgrade of Music Database to V8. Supports Date...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: General 03/04/2007 [16:01:58] rtv added: changed sort handling of MyMusic, MyPictures and MyVideos to use a contextmenu for better selection tvserver 03/04/2007 [17:37:45] rtv added: added parts of sf.net #1651921 [Additional fields in Program table] for further EPG usage - thx youdee! (db...
Changelog since last snapshot: General 03/04/2007 [16:01:58] rtv added: changed sort handling of MyMusic, MyPictures and...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection
Changelog since last snapshot: ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Top Bottom