MediaPortal 'Nightly Builds' - v0.2.2.0-Archiv (1 Viewer)

MediaPortals 'Nightly Builds' based on V0.2.2.0
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 15/05/2007 [12:10:03] hwahrmann added: Redesign of ASIO support. Crossfading now working for ASIO playback as well Plugins 15/05/2007 [17:16:42] rtv added: removed GUIScripts from project. WebEPG 15/05/2007 [17:52:18] rtv added: updated grabber for tvtoday_de (site changed) - thx...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 15/05/2007 [12:10:03] hwahrmann added: Redesign of ASIO support. Crossfading now working...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
With this build MP is having trouble with my dual tuner PVR500. When trying to record two programs at the same time on different channels, it says there is a conflict, even though it records both programs fine. I don't know which logs should be posted, if any.
With this build MP is having trouble with my dual tuner PVR500. When trying to record two programs at the same time on different...
Infos: These Subversion-snaps are compiled at about 01.00h (CET). You can also visit the official irc-channel (#mediaportal) to...
Replies
Views
Same here, USB UIRT plugin does not work anymore since April 17
Same here, USB UIRT plugin does not work anymore since April 17
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 14/05/2007 [13:30:58] hwahrmann added: When Upmixing, songs where terminated to early under specific cases Remote 14/05/2007 [14:16:43] rtv added: updated USB-Uirt to use driver release V1.4 - thx ronilse! Music 14/05/2007 [17:06:22] hwahrmann added: BASS player can now also be used for...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 14/05/2007 [13:30:58] hwahrmann added: When Upmixing, songs where terminated to early...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: MyPrograms 13/05/2007 [10:20:02] chefkoch added: fixed AllGame.com info grabber ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the...
Changelog since last snapshot: MyPrograms 13/05/2007 [10:20:02] chefkoch added: fixed AllGame.com info grabber ===>...
Replies
Views
VideoEditor plugin don't work fine. I think VideoEditor plugin don't work fine with this SVN. Is impossible to control file video to menage because when i select file it start immediatly. Hi massimo
VideoEditor plugin don't work fine. I think VideoEditor plugin don't work fine with this SVN. Is impossible to control file video...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: General 11/05/2007 [17:33:55] rtv added: removed default remote mapping for autozap option from play button (avoids killing the timeshift buffer) TVPlugin: 11/05/2007 [21:23:12] joboehl added: Program Information in the home screen was not always updated. TvPlugin: 11/05/2007 [21:23:38]...
Changelog since last snapshot: General 11/05/2007 [17:33:55] rtv added: removed default remote mapping for autozap option...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 09/05/2007 [11:56:00] hwahrmann added: When updating the Music Database from Shares, files in the root directory of the share were ignored TvServer 09/05/2007 [12:48:04] gemx added: Fixed grabbing the premiere private epg data Music 09/05/2007 [13:30:39] hwahrmann added: Redesign of DSP...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 09/05/2007 [11:56:00] hwahrmann added: When updating the Music Database from Shares...
Replies
Views
Problem With Irtrans Remote And Latest Svn Hi, i use MP 0.2.2.0 + svn and after installing SVN Rev14483 i have some problems to control MP application with my IRTrans remote (case Zalman HD160). Example: 1) TVGuide: is impossible to select option to change guideTV day (i must to use keyboard or mouse) 2) VideoEditor: after...
Problem With Irtrans Remote And Latest Svn Hi, i use MP 0.2.2.0 + svn and after installing SVN Rev14483 i have some problems to...
Replies
Views
The "Refresh Plugin" is broken again now !!
The "Refresh Plugin" is broken again now !!
Replies
Views
I have this problem too. In adition, I also noticed that my previosly added recording of a series (recorded with "every week"), didn't show up in EPG, although it did record it correctly. Last thing: When I record a show, and want to watch it it while its still recording, I no longer get the option to "Watch from beginning" - it...
I have this problem too. In adition, I also noticed that my previosly added recording of a series (recorded with "every week")...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 08/05/2007 [11:57:02] hwahrmann added: Fixed Mantis 0000965: MyMusic - same song is twice in playlist, music stops after first is finished Music 08/05/2007 [12:52:39] hwahrmann added: Tagreader ignores the mp3 TLEN frame and calculates the length out of the mpeg frames TvPlugin...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 08/05/2007 [11:57:02] hwahrmann added: Fixed Mantis 0000965: MyMusic - same song is...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 07/05/2007 [13:59:02] hwahrmann added: Increased speed finding new files to be added to the Music Database Music 07/05/2007 [14:02:07] hwahrmann added: Winamp Vis causing problems are now blacklisted and no longer selectable TvPlugin: 07/05/2007 [20:03:55] Joboehl added: Black screen in...
Changelog since last snapshot: Music 07/05/2007 [13:59:02] hwahrmann added: Increased speed finding new files to be added to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Add to the bug report of SYNTEC, That I have this issue even on the stable 0.2.2.0 release. Not all the time, but sometimes (Usually if I run the IMDB search multiple times) I end up having a flickering interface (blue and mayhem 3) The only thing left to do for a fix is reboot. Hope this helps to allocate the code issue.
Hi, Add to the bug report of SYNTEC, That I have this issue even on the stable 0.2.2.0 release. Not all the time, but sometimes...
Replies
Views
Which skin are you using? I've found the same thing with Mepo Wide Green. It seems to work okay with Blue Two Wide. I don't have many skins on my system so I haven't tested with many.
Which skin are you using? I've found the same thing with Mepo Wide Green. It seems to work okay with Blue Two Wide. I don't have...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: RenderInfo 05/05/2007 [10:24:07] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1036: Selecting "Close button" in MP home & other text like "render" information "Animates" Core 05/05/2007 [15:28:11] Bavarian added: fixing WaitCursor gets animated by previous animation info ===> click here to download...
Changelog since last snapshot: RenderInfo 05/05/2007 [10:24:07] Bavarian added: fixing mantis bug 1036: Selecting "Close...
Replies
Views
Hi, Mediaportal lost focus in some sub-menu, for example after: [TV->channel->select channel] when using Blackmyst skin (someone say Aqua and Carbon too). Same problem in SVN 14413. Mameo
Hi, Mediaportal lost focus in some sub-menu, for example after: [TV->channel->select channel] when using Blackmyst skin...
Replies
Views
Bug: MP hangs when trying to get IMDB info from a movie that already has IMDB information on it.
Bug: MP hangs when trying to get IMDB info from a movie that already has IMDB information on it.
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: setuptv 02/05/2007 [07:21:01] _Frodo_ added: fixed creation of mysql database Music 02/05/2007 [17:27:17] hwahrmann added: When Upmixing is selected, the Volume is set to Master Volume to prevent problems Music 02/05/2007 [17:30:38] hwahrmann added: Speed Improvements when Updating the...
Changelog since last snapshot: setuptv 02/05/2007 [07:21:01] _Frodo_ added: fixed creation of mysql database Music...
Replies
Views
The latest version of MultiShortCut 0.5 is compatible with SVN builds. It can be located here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=142154&postcount=64
The latest version of MultiShortCut 0.5 is compatible with SVN builds. It can be located here...
Replies
Views
I confirm: using the bass engine with vizualisation, the problem doesn't occur. There is another thing: when I shut down MP, I have the following pup up: "MP has had a problem and must be closed" (but this message appears when MP is yet closed, or maybe there is an hidden part of the program which is still open?)
I confirm: using the bass engine with vizualisation, the problem doesn't occur. There is another thing: when I shut down MP, I...
Replies
Views
I have still problems with WebEPG. When it runs by job at 01:00, there is a difference in data of one day. If I run it manually it grabs the epg data fine. I'm using German channels with tvinfo.de as source. Here's a small example of wrong data: 1.) run from 01:00 (wrong day, +24h) <programme start="20070429201500"...
I have still problems with WebEPG. When it runs by job at 01:00, there is a difference in data of one day. If I run it manually...
Replies
Views
I am seeing excessive cpu uasge while in MyTV and MyTV sub menu's (80%+ cpu instead of 10%) Reverted to 14413 and this isn't present. Nothing showing in logs.
I am seeing excessive cpu uasge while in MyTV and MyTV sub menu's (80%+ cpu instead of 10%) Reverted to 14413 and this isn't...
Replies
Views
Program description not displayed on recorded shows.
Program description not displayed on recorded shows.
Replies
Views
Maybe this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/stuttering_live_tv_timeshifted_ok-t22584.html should be moved here or to the tv-engine nightly build
Maybe this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/stuttering_live_tv_timeshifted_ok-t22584.html should be moved here or to the...
Replies
Views
The 'GROUP' button is missing from MyTV
The 'GROUP' button is missing from MyTV
Replies
Views
Starting from this SVN (ie. also the one from the 24th has the same problem) MediaPortal uses from 18% to 22% of my CPU continously, even if it is just sitting on the home menu, doing nothing. This causes all videos to stutter, both TV and "simple" video files, but I think it is all related to the high CPU load. [EDITED: it is not a...
Starting from this SVN (ie. also the one from the 24th has the same problem) MediaPortal uses from 18% to 22% of my CPU...
Replies
Views
In My Music, i have an issue with scrolling with the last few SVN's (im using the Hauppauge 45 button remote). can scroll down through my albums but cannot scroll back up, instead i have to scroll all the way down to the last album and back round to the beginning again. Also, when changing the view type, scrolling round to Big Icons...
In My Music, i have an issue with scrolling with the last few SVN's (im using the Hauppauge 45 button remote). can scroll down...
Replies
Views
This svn seems to break tvserver service when used in client/server Hi, I installed SVN-Snapshot: 04-21-2007 00-59h - Revision:14265 on a client with a fresh install of XP (with updates), and MediaPortal 0.2.2. After then installing the tvserver plugin, and attempting to launch MediaPortal and connect to the tvserver on my...
This svn seems to break tvserver service when used in client/server Hi, I installed SVN-Snapshot: 04-21-2007 00-59h -...
Replies
Views
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 21/04/2007 [10:33:18] _James added: - New HU and RO grabbers, thanks to Dukus SetupTV 21/04/2007 [13:34:37] gemx added: Added option to create group for each sat while scanning for DVB-S channels Turning 21/04/2007 [13:43:13] gemx added: TV off results in sluggish GUI TVServer...
Changelog since last snapshot: WebEPG 21/04/2007 [10:33:18] _James added: - New HU and RO grabbers, thanks to Dukus SetupTV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom