Monochrome (2 Viewers)

Discuss the Monochrome skin here
:oops: :sorry: ..... no SVN .... no info-panel Thanks. Hi.
:oops: :sorry: ..... no SVN .... no info-panel Thanks. Hi.
When I click a TV series, the series information shows up twice on the screen. Once on the bottom and once on the top overlaying...
Replies
Views
For anyone using MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 03-19-2008 05-05h - Revision:18080 or newer, here is an updated xml...
For anyone using MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 03-19-2008 05-05h - Revision:18080 or newer, here is an updated xml...
Replies
Views
I've just discovered an error in the GameMenu.xml in Indigo and Monochrome. Please use the attached xml to fix it.
I've just discovered an error in the GameMenu.xml in Indigo and Monochrome. Please use the attached xml to fix it.
Replies
Views
Try F3 or F9 on your keyboard..
Try F3 or F9 on your keyboard..
Any thoughts to either moving the side menu to the top or having it fixed away from the music/video icons? Too many times I...
Replies
Views
:lol:
:lol:
I would like to steer clear of the "MCE" moniker. Any suggestions would be appreciated :D
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Odd TVseries Issue DE
Actually tha that is a bug, crept in while trying to figure out the stanby/hibernation issues. Find this block in your TVSeries.xml and remove he bit in red. <control> <type>textboxscrollup</type> <description>Description (graphical)</description> <id>631</id> <posX>300</posX> <posY>494</posY>...
Actually tha that is a bug, crept in while trying to figure out the stanby/hibernation issues. Find this block in your TVSeries.xml...
Im using Monochrome MCE and I noticed that when I first go into TVseries it doesnt show the series info at the bottom. If I go into...
Replies
Views
As far as I know this is a limitation of the filmstrip view in MP code...
As far as I know this is a limitation of the filmstrip view in MP code...
How to make selected thumb fixed in Filmstrip view? i test the <scrollOffset>2</scrollOffset> but it don't work. Can you help if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tvguide text color DE
thanks for the update!
thanks for the update!
Hi! I use the "onscreen" TVGuide alot and just wanted to know where I can edit the font/text color? At the moment only the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB view bug? DE
My guess would be common.facade.videoimdb.xml.. you could try applying the new one and see if your problem persists.
My guess would be common.facade.videoimdb.xml.. you could try applying the new one and see if your problem persists.
I have tested this with other skins but it does not cause media portal to crash like it does with monochrome. So I am guessing this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom