Monochrome (9 Viewers)

Discuss the Monochrome skin here
Missed you PR! The main thing I've noticed missing is the "stop" dialog in My TV. I can live without it though, I just have to remember not to press stop :) Monochrome has been my only used skin since I started using MP about a year ago. Tried many others, they look nice and fancy in the beginning, but kind of tear me down after...
Missed you PR! The main thing I've noticed missing is the "stop" dialog in My TV. I can live without it though, I just have to...
Are there any changes I need to make to the Monochrome skin to make it work with RC3? Thanks, Mark
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow menus DE
Please read this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/very-slow-menu-cycling-after-using-f9-i-button-remote-open-36738/ In addition try to find out whether it makes a difference after you: - had watched a video - put your system into standby P.S.: Your graphic card and drivers and ... are missing...
Please read this...
Hi there, realy liking this skin, it seems to be the best one I can find. One small question, it seems all the menus work really...
Replies
Views
The last release was an archive so I can't remember...
The last release was an archive so I can't remember...
I am trying to get logos into my TV-guide, i got a load supplied with the indigo skin, but cannt find where to put them I tried as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Myvideos view DE
You need to be using the MyFilms plugin to see that screen, although the skin files will need updating to support the latest release ;)
You need to be using the MyFilms plugin to see that screen, although the skin files will need updating to support the latest release ;)
Hi, First off I'd like to say the Monochrome skin looks fantastic and so far I have got everything working as it should be except...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Image background DE
Hello, How I put a wallpaper in this skin? and change the icons images? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Instaling DX9 didn't solve the problem. Even in 1st SS have dot's, under the movie title there are some dots. I don't understand, i have formated my pc this weekend and before i didn't notice the dots, i think before i didn't have dots at all. The only diference is that before i was in vista 64, now on 32, and the vga drivers...
Instaling DX9 didn't solve the problem. Even in 1st SS have dot's, under the movie title there are some dots. I don't...
The title says it all, can we expect a 1920x1080 version?
Replies
Views
There's a generic skin now which works fine with monochrome, try it!
There's a generic skin now which works fine with monochrome, try it!
Hi Psycho Reptile. A couple of users are trying to get a working version of MyTrailers going again. Armandp is developing a...
Replies
Views
Hi madad Have you tried this solution. It worked for me. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-tvseries-162/series-banners-displaying-weird-45164/#post309810
Hi madad Have you tried this solution. It worked for me...
I get a weird blur effect on some buttons when they're not selected (see attachment for an example under mytvseries) Is there...
Replies
Views
Thank you, again :)
Thank you, again :)
Hi, I have the last MP-TV-series plugging and your awesome monochrome skin 2.2.878 In the changelog i have seens this : Added...
Replies
Views
If anyone is having issues with MP-TVseries logos missing then try enabling MP config > general > enable animations/transitions. I noticed that if the animations/transitions tab is not selected no logos will be visible. Using SVN from 6th September 2008 RC2 and the INDIGO skin. I would prefer not to use the animations as...
If anyone is having issues with MP-TVseries logos missing then try enabling MP config > general > enable animations/transitions...
I installed Mediaportal RC2 couple of days ago and since it was causing a lot of problems with my setup for some reason I deleted...
Replies
Views
Does anyone use the mouse with this skin? When you middle click when a video is playing it brings up the overlay, but it doesn't have any controls on it (like pause, stop ,etc). Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? It works fine on other skins -- not just this one.
Does anyone use the mouse with this skin? When you middle click when a video is playing it brings up the overlay, but it doesn't...
Mediaportal-svn-07-04-2008--12-31-Rev19574 (or later) REQUIRED I've been out of action for a while, my bloody LCD is on the...
Replies
Views
No its not possible currently, but there is a mantis bug logged to change the behaviour.
No its not possible currently, but there is a mantis bug logged to change the behaviour.
Currently the time shown at the top of the TV Guide is centered above columns. Is it possible to left-align the time? It gets...
Replies
Views
Hi Together! I'm pretty new in that whole MP thing...but I like it a lot! :D I didn't want to open another thread because my question points in the same direction as this modded monochrome. Is there an easy way for me to replace the blue against dark red highlights? I have something like this in mind: click (of course not a ring...
Hi Together! I'm pretty new in that whole MP thing...but I like it a lot! :D I didn't want to open another thread because my...
So I like Monochrome. Its black, its clean. I like Indigo. It has nice round blue buttons. But I don't like blue everywhere... so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Standby Button DE
Anyone figure out how to add a standby button?
Anyone figure out how to add a standby button?
Is it possible to change the minimoze button on the top bar, to a standby button? Can you also support the re-released My...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Now Playing Screen DE
Im also interested in this. A nice big album art pic in hte middle of the screen, just like i've seen on one of apples macbook (i think it was)!
Im also interested in this. A nice big album art pic in hte middle of the screen, just like i've seen on one of apples macbook (i...
Hi PR, Probably the only screen I'm not a massive fan of is the 'Now Playing' section. I've spent many (too many!) hours gathering...
Replies
Views
i got it sorted thanks anyways nschoot. i'm using v2 btw :)
i got it sorted thanks anyways nschoot. i'm using v2 btw :)
So I'm pretty new to this, but I can't seem to figure out what is going wrong here Err.jpg & Err2.jpg are screen shots from my...
Replies
Views
That's fine ;)
That's fine ;)
I'm getting a strange overlap in the text on the Recorded Shows screen of 4TheRecord. I'm not sure if it's a 4TR issue or a...
Replies
Views
When listening to Internet radio streams is there anyway to display the full name/title etc on the screen? Right now all that shows is a little box in the corner that says 'no cover art found' and a scroller of about 15 letters that shows the song name/artist/channel name. Thanks
When listening to Internet radio streams is there anyway to display the full name/title etc on the screen? Right now all that...
When listening to Internet radio streams is there anyway to display the full name/title etc on the screen? Right now all that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Version 2.2 Released! (1 Viewer) DE
FYI, the labels are missing in the B2 files as well - but they work... They are set dynamically by the plugin. Manually adding words will override the language support, I think.
FYI, the labels are missing in the B2 files as well - but they work... They are set dynamically by the plugin. Manually adding...
Version 2.2 of Indigo and Monochrome has been released. Mediaportal-svn-07-04-2008--12-31-Rev19574 (or later) REQUIRED...
Replies
Views
Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.
Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.
as above. Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Im currently working on something like that! See this thread, and see if you can help! Thread!/
Im currently working on something like that! See this thread, and see if you can help! Thread!/
Hi All Firstly a big shout to Psyco Reptile for this amazing skin - it tried it out today and absolutley love it! I have two...
Replies
Views
updated to v 0.3.1 and everyworked. Once again cheers buddy.
updated to v 0.3.1 and everyworked. Once again cheers buddy.
in this skin the left hand panel is not displaying correctly the start button, sounds, rounds buttons are missing. How do I go...
Replies
Views
Thank's. However I have no idea what them numbers mean lol. But you think it's the same as the tv logos ? Not sure why they don't show on first start. They are fine when you go into a series and back out again. I'll ask on the TV Logos thread.
Thank's. However I have no idea what them numbers mean lol. But you think it's the same as the tv logos ? Not sure why they...
Mr Reptile, Loving your Monochrome skin. Looks the bees knees on my projector. Sorry if this isn't a Monochrome thing but a...
Replies
Views
Yes I noticed that in the BlueTWo xml file, and added the onup and ondown tags, which brought the buttons close together (there was a little gap between them and the other ones before), but I still can't use them. I guess I am doing something wrong and I'll try again later tonight. Probably inserted the lines at the wrong place...
Yes I noticed that in the BlueTWo xml file, and added the onup and ondown tags, which brought the buttons close together (there was...
Hello everyone, I have been using mainly Blue2Wide, but Monochrome really looks much better in my living room. Just a few...
Replies
Views
ok I think I will drop them some cash on pay day. I'll mention in the notes field it was because of your work because without it I would not be able to use media portal as your skin is the most important part of the whole project. Without Monochrome I would have moved back to MCE.
ok I think I will drop them some cash on pay day. I'll mention in the notes field it was because of your work because without it I...
in this plugin with your skin the left hand panel does not display any menu options. I supect this happen because I over wrote the...
Replies
Views
thanks, topic may be closed
thanks, topic may be closed
i am currently trying to edit the menus of the skin. where can i find the hyperlink of the plugins??
Replies
Views
Thanks man, that solved my problem :D
Thanks man, that solved my problem :D
Hi! When I'm in "My Movies" and in the Filmstrip view, the picture of some movies are getting cropped. All of the images height...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Download fanart DE
No worries, I've been out of action for a while, my bloody LCD is on the blink so I was forced to throw together (alpha) 4x3 versions of both skins. I desperately need my LCD back and TV Server to stop winding me up - I almost gave up on MP entirely because of this.
No worries, I've been out of action for a while, my bloody LCD is on the blink so I was forced to throw together (alpha) 4x3...
Will you add the feature to download fanart in TVSeries anytime soon?
Replies
Views
** please disgruard this request. When I looked in the Basic Menu mods thread I found the answer **
** please disgruard this request. When I looked in the Basic Menu mods thread I found the answer **
First off I would like to say a big thank you to the designer of this skin. Your work is simple but very professional. I have...
Replies
Views
Thanks you two, Ive loaded the recommended SVN and we'll see how it goes. The reason I was hesitant to start with was a friend had had standby problems with one of the SVN's and had gone back to RC1
Thanks you two, Ive loaded the recommended SVN and we'll see how it goes. The reason I was hesitant to start with was a friend...
Ive just installed RC1 but dont want to go to the latest SVN just yet, but I cant seem to find a version of monochrome thats solely...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom