Updated mytvsearch.xml (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There is no player registered to play media item stream X.Y". I've tried version 2.4.1 and 2.5. I've also tried setting a static IP on both the client and the server. In 2.5 I get this error in the logs...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
When attempting to play live TV from a Client Only install of Media Portal back to my Media Portal Server I get an error of "There...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5201] - Fix MPC-HC...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hi, you can try the new installer from this post if you like.
Hello, I came from MediaPortal 1.30 and wanted to Update on 1.32 x64 Edition. I cleanly uninstalled 1.30 first and then installed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Replies
Views
Top Bottom