Monochrome (2 Viewers)

Discuss the Monochrome skin here
for some reason the communityplugin devs refuse to take use of MPI...... :rolleyes:
for some reason the communityplugin devs refuse to take use of MPI...... :rolleyes:
Hi, I'm using the awesome MyTVSeries plugin with Monochrome 2.0 as my skin, and am really pleased with the way it handles my TV...
Replies
Views
I guess you would have to ask the author of the MyFilms plugin, this isn't a skin feature, but a feature of MP-TVSeries ;)
I guess you would have to ask the author of the MyFilms plugin, this isn't a skin feature, but a feature of MP-TVSeries ;)
Just wondered if there was any way (or for a future fetaure) to add LogoRules to the Films section, mostly to just show if its a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Messed up Gui's DE
I have this same problem (screenshot in post 2) with the latest versions. Any suggestions? Thanks!
I have this same problem (screenshot in post 2) with the latest versions. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Does anyone get this with monochrome 1.3? 1.) In my video, title mode, filmstrip. The text at the button has a box with "no...
Replies
Views
Wow man, talk about super-fast :D I've also uploaded them to the For The Record forum and will indeed include them in the next release! :thx:
Wow man, talk about super-fast :D I've also uploaded them to the For The Record forum and will indeed include them in the next...
Hi all, due to popular request here are the files to add For The Record v1.1.0.0 support to Indigo and Monochrome. I've tested them...
Replies
Views
I edited the previewbackground.png, recreated the thumbs and it worked, just as you said ;) thanks!
I edited the previewbackground.png, recreated the thumbs and it worked, just as you said ;) thanks!
Hi! I'm using Monochrome 1.9 and as i said before, I love it! I have a question about the album artist view in MyMusic. When...
Replies
Views
I didn't like the black borders so i started photoshop and created the sbs-gemist also with a blue border on hoover.
I didn't like the black borders so i started photoshop and created the sbs-gemist also with a blue border on hoover.
I added/edited the TV Gemist xml and image files for the new 2.0 version of this plugin...
Replies
Views
As mentioned a couple of times there is a problem installing one of the MP-TVSeries views in the installer. Here is a zip containing the xmls in folders. They work for Monochrome and Indigo. Just copy with ever one you want into your skin directory ;) :oops:
As mentioned a couple of times there is a problem installing one of the MP-TVSeries views in the installer. Here is a zip...
As mentioned a couple of times there is a problem installing one of the MP-TVSeries views in the installer. Here is a zip...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DesertBlues DE
Truewright welcome to MP what a truly amazing first post, go for it, just love the colour combination, as i'm sure many others will as well :D :thx:
Truewright welcome to MP what a truly amazing first post, go for it, just love the colour combination, as i'm sure many...
I very much enjoy the Monochrome skin but it just wasn't, for lack of a better work 'rich' enough. I done modifying to this skin...
Replies
Views
as always top quality by psycho reptile cheers for all your hard work man just amazing! the new series info looks much better than the previous one btw is there any way to show the extra details in the fanart xml?im referring to the details that show while you are at the screen that you select the series to see?
as always top quality by psycho reptile cheers for all your hard work man just amazing! the new series info looks much better...
Hi, was wondering if your interested in creating another Series Info Panel for MP-TVSeries in the future? Instead of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Latest SVN DE
More a workaround than a fix - there are a few things which need to be fixed before the skins are SVN compliant. This just stops MP from showing the errors ;) I believe people know about this now anyway...
More a workaround than a fix - there are a few things which need to be fixed before the skins are SVN compliant. This just stops...
The MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-05-09-2008 19-58h - Revision:19069 build introduces the "Skin out of date" error. I use Monochrome...
Replies
Views
A couple of minor updates to DialogTVConflict.xml and mytvschedulerServer.xml. :oops:
A couple of minor updates to DialogTVConflict.xml and mytvschedulerServer.xml. :oops:
Replies
Views
I'll ask around. Thanks for your past compiles. :) Emph
I'll ask around. Thanks for your past compiles. :) Emph
Hi Thougt I'd give this dedicated monochrome forum a go.. haven't seen it before today. Thing is I need to know what SVN to...
Replies
Views
I'll add it to the list ;)
I'll add it to the list ;)
Hi, is there any plans on adding support for TVSeries ratings? Cheers, Damien
Replies
Views
But what does it show if enabled 1 ? Is there a place where i can see all the ids like 112?
But what does it show if enabled 1 ? Is there a place where i can see all the ids like 112?
Hi, I am quite new to MP, everything works quite perfectly. there is only one thing bugging me. In nowPlaying view we can see...
Replies
Views
If it's skin related and somebody can point me in the right direction I don't mind fixing it. If not I'm sure it can wait - I've only ever used direction arrows or keys to navigate ;).
If it's skin related and somebody can point me in the right direction I don't mind fixing it. If not I'm sure it can wait - I've...
When viewing the MYTVSeries main screen, if there is only 1 page of show banners and I click channel up or channel down (normally...
Replies
Views
The size & position of that window is hard coded so would need a code change to resolve which I wouldn't expect to happen with MP1. Hopefully though in MP2 ....
The size & position of that window is hard coded so would need a code change to resolve which I wouldn't expect to happen with MP1...
Hi... first off I love this skin (I actually use Indigo). I read live news feeds often using the RSS News plugin. Everything...
Replies
Views
I had this issue and it turned out to be invisible files in some of the directories.
I had this issue and it turned out to be invisible files in some of the directories.
Hi there, thanks dor your work on this fabulous skin but i wonder why sometimes fan art backscreen appears and sometimes not... I...
Replies
Views
Count me in!
Count me in!
I just updated my theme from Monochrome 1.2 to 1.7. In 1.2 I have Videos in Icon view, this gave me the left half or the screen...
Replies
Views
OK I changed:- TVGUIDE Panel|height=530 vertical timeline|height=490 Current program title|posX=470 posY=620 width=500 Current program time|posX=310 Description1|width=720 TV background|posY=624 TV preview window|posY=632 Which gives me 14 lines and looks OK I noticed I could probably shave about 5 pixes off each bar...
OK I changed:- TVGUIDE Panel|height=530 vertical timeline|height=490 Current program title|posX=470 posY=620 width=500...
I've stuck with blue two wide as in the past when I tried other skins there were always issues. However I tried monochrome and It's...
Replies
Views
the same problem over here! The provided myradio.xml file haven't fix it as you can see below. (Cache cleared) Below screen when using the myradion.xml copied from BlueTwoWide Im using the stable MP 0.2.3 release. With Project Mayhem III , BlueTwo and XFCE the radio streams are visible. Only monochrome and...
the same problem over here! The provided myradio.xml file haven't fix it as you can see below. (Cache cleared)...
TV-Server Version: None MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP PRO SP3 [ENG] CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks a ton for that, it works great.
Thanks a ton for that, it works great.
I have just started using this skin, its great, thanks. I have one tweek I would love to make. I use the small icon view for my...
Replies
Views
Hi again, :sorry: I just woke up today with this in mind, I didn't pay attetion to the other post... Regards!!! Fitto
Hi again, :sorry: I just woke up today with this in mind, I didn't pay attetion to the other post... Regards!!! Fitto
Hi, With the new skin version, the left side thumbnails that used to show up when navigating OnlineVideos in "list" view are...
Replies
Views
Perhaps a dev can suggest something...
Perhaps a dev can suggest something...
Hey! Fixed my previous problem, so here's just a tiny new one :) As you can see on my screenshot, there's something worng with the...
Replies
Views
I'll have a look...
I'll have a look...
Hello, First of all, let me congratulate Psycho Reptile for his great skins, I gotta love them... With all the skins I've...
Replies
Views
Im also using a 8600GT connected via DVI->HDMI, colours are bright, vivid and sharp. I just cant make out the difference between the watched and not watched colour. People freak out when they see it, it looks awesome. The watched colour is suppose to be Blue, can you see that properly? Also have you done any custom display settings...
Im also using a 8600GT connected via DVI->HDMI, colours are bright, vivid and sharp. I just cant make out the difference between...
Hi, I have an issue with the colours being displayed on my Bravia X46". I can barely distinguish between the watched colour and the...
Replies
Views
Have a look here.
Have a look here.
Thumbnails for videos in onlinevideos is missing when using list view in latest monochrome/indigo.. I kinda liked it as it were in...
Replies
Views
That was it. Thank you!
That was it. Thank you!
as you can see below I miss the episode picture and episode plot. Im using the Indigo 1.7 and the latest SVN TVSeries.dll...
Replies
Views
How about making Monochrome a bit more like Indigo - i.e. a black Indigo :) (I like the curves in Indigo more than the square edges in Monochrome). Maybe I should put all the Indigo images through a greyscale filter ;)
How about making Monochrome a bit more like Indigo - i.e. a black Indigo :) (I like the curves in Indigo more than the square edges...
I love Monochrome and Indigo skins for its functionality, but graphics are boring... Any plans to make these skins a little bit...
Replies
Views
For the filmstrip contol I added <textYOff>1500</textYOff>, so it's off the screen. I hope I understood your question ;)
For the filmstrip contol I added <textYOff>1500</textYOff>, so it's off the screen. I hope I understood your question ;)
Do we get to see the movieinformation added soon to the MyFilms Filmstrip view since this is now supported by the plugin?
Replies
Views
Hi empathic. This is understood, what wonders me is that I have the same behaviour as in the shares view also in the title view. One would expect to have in title view the same approach as for the genre/year/etc views. Cheers
Hi empathic. This is understood, what wonders me is that I have the same behaviour as in the shares view also in the title view...
Had to re-install mp. As I am working since last week with it, I am still not settled in. Problem: I stored my videos in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom